ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ

TW: Sexual activity, curse words.

Felix never felt this embarrassed in his entire life, He couldn't form words from his mouth, nor unwrapping his arms from Chan. He felt really bad for shouting at Changbin. And for what? For who? Someone who didn't even care about boy who loved him so deeply? Bullshit...

~𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)

Both of them panted heavily, bed creacked as they moved in rough sync.

"Fuck... Yes, take it, take it, you little slut." San said between gasps, holding blonde's hair and hip with his large, veiny hands.
Blonde held bedsheets like it depended on his precious yet boring life. He tried to stop older from gripping his hair, but who was he to protest something?

"Mmm... You take it so good, god you're so tight" San groaned and bit down on Felix's soft shoulder.

Felix gripped sheets tightly, his knuckles turning white, holding whimpers back. "S-san..."

Taller male gripped Felix's neck and took him hard from behind. "Shut up and take it"

10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ...

San left bathroom, white soft towel clinging onto his waist. Blonde layed on his back, his silence was louder than sirens. He turned his back to his boyfriend as soon as he felt San's dark aura behind him and pulled fluffy covers over his slender body.
"Hiding from me?" San said quietly, yet dangerously. "I'm tired" Felix said and fidgeted his tiny fingers under covers.
"That's not the answer..." Taller leaned closer to blonde, his breath fanning across Felix's neck. "... sweetheart."

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

All of them said goodbyes to each other, as Felix had it in plan, he made squirrel boy stay in his mansion, only if he would tell him all drama happening in his life, in details... of course.

Blonde and squirrel boy layed together in small bed, staring up on the ceilling.
"What's holding you back?" Han asked boy laying next to him.

Felix stayed silent, before finding small courage to say words. "I'm not feeling safe..." Words left his heart-shaped lips, his deep voice cracking, And again... Tears welled up in his eyes.

Sighing, Han crawled closer to crying boy and hugged him "if he doesn't love you what's the point of even being with him?"
"I don't know... I can't- I'm- i..." Blonde struggled to find right words to describe this fucked up situation, He hated San for what he did to him, but he was attached to him for no damn reason.

Han smiled and tried to light up the mood "actually, that boy i talked about... Left his number to me"

"HE DID WHAT!?" Blonde shouted like he wasn't having mental breakdown seconds ago. The squirrel boy nodded and playfully nudged Felix "He invited me over his and his friends place"

"Hannie... Be careful okay?" Felix said quietly, he didn't trust anyone from his own experiences. "Come on, he seems really sweet..." Han said and sighed to himself, imaging that cat faced male he met in cafe.
After talking for over 20 minutes, both of them decided to sleep after a long tiring day.

𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 9:15 𝐀𝐌

Blonde woke up, sun fanning across his freckled cheeks, his hair strains over his beautiful eyes. When he woke up, he groaned softly and stretched his legs before nuzzling into pillow.

After long brutal fight with himself, he finally got up from bed and made his way to his kitchen. "Hi Ji... How you slept?" Felix asked his dear friend who didn't really care about nice morning.

"He. Invited. Me. Over. Today. At. 4 PM!" Han said excitedly while shaking Felix unstoppably. Felix smiled and shook his head. "What's his name again?"

"Lee Minho"

To be continued...

I don't really know what i did in this chapter but i will try my best to add more tension and drama 😍
633 words counted