ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ

At first Felix ignored the message, but his curiosity was killing him.

He opened chat.

To: 𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏
                                                          -who's this?

-Typing...
______________________________________

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I got nervous even tho i told myself in past that i would ignore those texts and calls from stalkers or some random fans I didn't knew had.

I quickly put two pankaces on plate and poured some water on my coffee before running upstairs carefully.

Once i entered room i felt my phone buzz in my pocket and quickly put plate and cup on nightstand before checking it.

From: 𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏
-It's me, Hyunjin. Sorry I didn't say it from the start.

-i thought Jisung gave you my number

-so are you free this afternoon?

                                  -  You scared me y'know?

                     - and yes I'm free this afternoon

- would you mind visiting me? ))

- just to talk.
                                           - I'll think about it.
- then yes?
                                             - idk yet 🩵
- please?

_________________________________________

I huffed and tossed my phone aside, starting to eat my breakfast. Once i finished i walked to my wadrobe and decided to wear something comfy today. So i went for normal brown sweatshirt with white stripes on it and dark green cargo pants.

Third person POV:

Once Felix decided what to wear, he put them down on chair and collapsed on bed.

Blonde sighed and glanced over door before letting his mind decide what he wanted.

Since yesterday, his thoughts of Hyunjin were making him go crazy over and over again.

Maybe they just fucked but freckled felt more attached to male than he thought.
Slowly he pulled his shirt up and caressed the places Hyunjin touched him.

He closed his eyes and arched his back slightly from bed, moaning quietly as he moved his hands over his chest and gently pinched his nipples.

"Hyunjin..." He whispered.

Blonde was caressing his skin, he buried his face into pillow to muffle his soft moans.

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

i imagined myself underneath Hyunjin, i didn't really care if anything happened between us but i still wanted to feel him inside me.

Before i could get caught i decided to stop pleasuring myself and go to Hyunjin's place right away because why not? Why was i waiting for afternoon?

I got up and grabbed those clothes i picked to wear, i quickly dressed up and grabbed my jacket, bag and phone.

When i walked downstairs i didn't even talked to Jisung, looks like Minho already left. I wasn't on mood to go and have lovey dovey conversations with Han because sometimes it's better if he starts talking to me first.