sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴘᴛ.ᴛᴡᴏ

"what ways?"

Blonde grabbed his bag from counter and started looking for his concealer, he opened it and put little bit of amount on his arms.
"Felix that's dangerous... Cut is still new..."
"They'll edit it in cameras, it'll be easier for them to go unnoticeable."

"Okay, okay just promise me you'll come with me when photoshoot is done alright?"
Blonde nodded and wiped his tears away, getting ready for photoshoot.

                                     _

"Let's start! Change the lights!"
"Change poses please!"

"Lix, look up a little bit."

Photoshoot was little bit tensed because Felix didn't feel relaxed infront of other model. He was really touchy and cheesy. He found it hard to concentrate.

It wasn't hard for freckled boy only, Hyunjin was on peak of exploding, seeing them so close physically.

"Okay can't you stop touching my butt please?" Blonde said and left the shooting area.

Everyone left their places, most importantly Sakura and Jin's manager.
"What are you talking about? I didn't even touch you!" He said.

"I can't believe you're saying that, i could feel your hands all over my lower body, I can't believe it!"

Hyunjin didn't even think, he dropped camera and got between blonde and that pervert. He pushed another. "You dare to touch him?"

"YOU DARE TO FUCKING TOUCH HIM?!"
He gripped his shirt tight, lifting his fist but stopping in the middle.

"Fucking pervert." He murmured and pushed him again when others started pulling both away from eachother.
Felix managed to reach out to male and take him out from scene. "Chill, no need to get physical."

"That bitch started it!"

"Shh... Stop, I'll deal with it."

Everyone was really loud, trying to understand what really happened. At last no collaboration was made.

When they called photoshoot director he was really angry at incident. They lost lot of money, there was no way blonde would take any pictures with that pervert again.
Not only director but everyone was so frustrated and disappointed.

They said no information would go out from this place but as soon as Jin left he wrote everything on social media.

Everything was a big mess, they decided to stop the contract with Jin's company and not have collab with them ever again.

                                   _

"Like this?" Hyunjin breathed out, picking up pace as blonde told him to.

Dark haired leaned closer and rested his forehead on other's, sweat dripping from his face.

Hyunjin held younger by hips and thrusted harder, their skin slapping as bed creacked underneath them.

Blonde had his arms above his face, hiding his eyes.

Hyunjin couldn't see if male liked it or not, he was so tired already. He stopped.

"Lix... We've done 5 rounds already... You haven't came since the first one, i might pass out."

No answer.

"Felix I'm not gonna continue if you don't want this."

Hyunjin sighed heavily before pulling out of male and collapsing on top of him.

"Talk to me please." He whispered. "I know things haven't been best today, if you're sad about photoshoot-"

"Shut up please." Blonde whispered with his soft deep voice.