ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

𝐓𝐖: 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭

Jisung and Felix drove back to Felix's place in silence.

No matter how many times Han tried to talk to blonde, he would get no answer.

Finally after what felt like an eternity, they arrived at home and entered lonely place.

"I'll take a shower..." Felix murmured and walked in bathroom.

He took his clothes off and stepped into warm shower, not wanting to think about Hyunjin at all.

Hot water poured down over his soft skin, He closed his eyes and huffed, trying to forget about everything that happened.

Just because Hyunjin comforted him and made him feel safe doesn't mean he loved Felix.

But what about the kiss? Was that really necessary?

Felix tried to think of it as "intrusive thoughts" as taller told him, but how?

"Just forget it" he whispered to himself and grabbed shampoo bottle.

He gently rubbed his scalp, slowly washing his body too.

He couldn't take Hyunjin out of his mind. It was impossible.

𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭.

Slowly and gently he started caressing his skin, closing his eyes as he moved his hands over his belly and chest. Felix's breathing was getting heavier.

"𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙" soft quiet voice spinning in his head.

"𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍..."

Felix opened his mouth slightly, one hand sliding down to his hardening member, cupping it gently.

"P-please" he whispered hoarsely, his another hand moving to hold his own neck gently.

"𝑻𝒐𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆"

Blonde slowly started stroking himself, leaning on cool wall behind him for balance. His tiny hand doing it's work for him.

Felix felt different, after long time of not touching himself or having normal sex with his boyfriend, this felt more pleasuring.

He let out quiet moan, biting his lower lip from pleasure.

"Oh fuck..."

"𝑻𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒆"

"i- i want you..."

"𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅"

"Please?"

"𝒈𝒐𝒅, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚"

Felix closed his eyes more tighter, feeling tension building up inside him.

His hand moving more faster now, with another he teased his own skin under pouring water, holding his throat more tighter.

Blonde moaned louder than he expected as he finally let go.

"H-hyun-" name finally spilled from his mouth as he breathed heavily, he opened his eyes and stared at wall infront of him.

"Fuck" he muttered to himself and huffed.

10 minutes later he walked in his bedroom, towel wrapped around his small waist, his hair wet.

He walked over nightstand and grabbed his phone.

1 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦: - 𝑺𝒂𝒏🎀🩷