ɪᴛ's ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

Hyunjin buried his face in crock of Felix neck and breathed heavy.

Felix wrapped his arms around Hyunjin's shoulders and tried to catch his breath too.

Felix pov

"Go clean up." He told me and pulled back from our warm embrace.

First i got shocked, i wasn't expecting him to tell me that so early, does he want me to go?

I nodded and sat up, pulling my boxers up. I took one last deep breath before getting up and walking near stairs.

Before i left i glanced over Hyunjin. "I don't have towel."

"Use mine, it's purple one." He replied to me.

I nodded and continued my way to bathroom.

Once i walked upstairs i looked around to check if Jeongin or Minho were there.

Nope we both were all alone. I went in bathroom, my legs were really wobbly and i barely could feel them.

I locked door and turned on warm water before taking my clothes off.

Once water got warm i stepped in and let it wash all dirt and sweat away.

I grabbed Hyunjin's shampoo and let out some of the liquid on my palm.

When i started massaging my hair i couldn't stop thinking about earlier.

My thoughts were more quiet than i thought. I'm not sure if this will last forever, or it will be done once San comes back.

But i guess just hooking up with him is enough. I still can't see myself in normal relationship at all.

When i finished showering i grabbed purple towel and wrapped it around my waist and walked upstairs to Hyunjin's room.

I knocked on door before going inside. Hyunjin wasn't there. Maybe he's still in his "comfort place".

I couldn't leave without drying my hair or having new clothes.

I looked around room and when i found hair dryer i thanked god because i wouldn't dare to call Hyunjin right now.

When i dried my hair, suddenly Hyunjin walked in room, i tensed little bit.

"Need anything?" He asked me normally.
"My clothes are dirty, could you lend me yours for one day?" I asked and glanced over wadrobe, holding towel around my waist tight.

"First my towel, now clothes too?" He chuckled and walked to his wadrobe.

He lended me grey sweatshirt and black pants. "Take those I don't wear them often."
I nodded and stopped midway. "What about underwear?"

Now i could see that Hyunjin was getting annoyed by me.

"Wear those and with my apology, please leave me alone."

"You want me to go?"

"Yes. I need some time alone."

I was left speechless, i didn't want to annoy him more so i quickly changed into his clothes and got ready to leave.

"So uh... I'm going..." I murmured and grabbed my jacket and put my dirty clothes in my tote bag.

Hyunjin got up and led the way downstairs. He was acting weird... Really weird for someone who would fuck you infront of others.

We said our goodbyes and i decided to take bus back home.

Nobody's pov

Jisung was sitting in cafe, waiting Minho to grab their drinks.

He was texting someone unstoppably, his brows were furrowed.

When Minho finally got their orders, he walked back to their sit and checked if Jisung was okay.

"J-ji? You alright? You've been in your phone since we came here." He murmured, his tone not really calm.

Jisung looked up with his boba eyes, he quickly turned his phone off.

"Oh uh- He- she's my old friend, i haven't seen her in a while."

Minho nodded but still didn't buy Jisung's lie, he decided to leave it like that for now.
Two boys were sitting in cafe before going for a small walk nearby.

Minho wasn't paying attention to anything at all, he was just enjoying scenery and comforting breeze.

Meanwhile Jisung couldn't take his eyes off of male, his eyes were sparkling with different emotions.

"I love your eyes..." Squirrel boy whispered and looked at ground, unable to look back at Minho.

"Oh- thanks... I love yours too." Male replied and kept his emotionless straight face.

Squirrel boy smiled and leaned closer to Minho as they walked together.
Minho slowly wrapped his arm around boy's shoulders and held him close.

Jisung was so close to fall on ground because of the feelings he got just now.
"Why did you do it?" Han asked male.

"I wanted to."

"Thanks..."

To be continued....
(Don't forget to vote and comment<3)

Minho's outfit

Jisung's outfit

Jisung's outfit

So so sorry for late update, my brain froze idk what to write, but trust me this story won't flop <333