ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ʙᴀʙʏ?

"you scared me you little-" Hyunjin said and jumped on top of Jeongin, trying to give him big smooch on cheek, but smaller protested.

Felix watched two boys interaction in different way. He didn't mind it, at least that's what he thought.

"Okay let's play Mafia, Felix do you have cards?" Jisung asked. "Felix?"

Felix's eyes were burning, like he had fire in his brown oceans. Finally he nodded and murmured. "Yeah, i made them last month.... I'll bring them down."

Felix walked upstairs to his room and grabbed mafia cards from his drawer, he didn't want to think about them. There was nothing else between them, it's just... No. It's nothing. Blonde thought to himself.

________

"Im back." everyone gathered around small table and started game.

"Wait! We need more people, no!"
Changbin murmured and pouted his lips. "Lix do something..."

Blonde looked around and sighed. "Should we call someone?"

"Like who?"

"Beomgyu? And your hot manager!" Changbin said excitedly, getting smack by Chan.

Felix thought for a moment before calling both of them. Thank god they said yes and came to Felix's mansion soon.

"We'll be enough for game and let's start soon okay?" Felix said, his voice sounding distant.

Everyone nodded and waited for two to arrive. As they waited, everyone talked to eachother.

"Felix-hyung?" Jeongin called him, getting attention from blonde.

"Yes, Jeongin?"

"Can i talk to you for a sec?"

____________________________

Felix's pov:

I took Jeongin in kitchen to have quiet conversation with him. I don't know what he wanted from me, we don't know eachother really well.

"Well... I can notice how close you and Hyunjin-hyung are... There's something i wanted to ask you."

I stared at smaller boy for a moment, i didn't want to lose my confidence, I don't know why but i felt that something bad was about to happen.

"What's wrong? Is there anything i can help you with?" I asked, trying to sound normal than usual.

"Listen... I feel this way for Hyung for some time now...an-"

Everything started to fade soon, why? Just why?

I nodded with a small smile, tried to understand what Jeongin said instead of tearing up infront of him.

"I want to meet him alone somewhere here and tell him the truth... Ask him if he feels same" i heard Jeongin say, but i didn't hear him fully. My ears felt like they were full with water.

"Okay, okay after game, I'll try to find place for you two alone" i said, trying to hide disappointment and shaky voice inside.
Jeongin smiled at me, his eyes were so pretty when he was smiling, he was just so adorable...

"Lix! We have guests!" Jisung called me and we both decided to go back in livingroom.
When i entered i noticed Hyunjin was already looking at me. I walked to Beomgyu and Sakura.

"Hello guys! I'm glad to see you, i missed you so so much!"

I sat next to Hyunjin after greeting my friends. I glanced over male, he was already staring at me, his moon eyes were already on me.

"Yes?" I managed to whisper.

"You seem off... Everything alright?"

"Y-yeah... I'm alright, i just ate alot."

He nodded and looked down at my lips, i could feel his eyes, his stare at me.

I stared him back, not minding anyone around us, just two of us... Nobody else.
Finally we started playing Mafia.

Sadly i got Citizen, i hate playing as citizen.
Sakura started taking notes of who had special roles.

Game lasted for hour because citizens took alot of time to find who real mafia was.
After a really long time, Me, Hyunjin, Minho and Jisung were left. I don't know who to trust now. I'm not sure who the real mafia is.

"I feel like Minho is real mafia and he's been tricking us whole game!" I said confidently, i knew Hyunjin was citizen like me so i was trusting him.

After arguing for almost 10 minutes we finally voted for Minho and he was out.
Sakura smiled at me and announced. "And Serial killer won!"

"WHAT?" We all shouted. "But i thought it was Seungmin!"

"I thought it was you Felix!"

"But i thought it was Changbin too!"
We all argued about it, but suddenly Beomgyu turned music on full volume, making everyone laugh and follow his steps.

All of us danced together, not caring about anything at all.

I was lost in beat of the music, moving my body alone in darkness of the big room.
But that loneliness changed when i felt large hands on my bare skin, slender fingers sliding on my waist, pulling me closer.

I immediately touched his hand, his warm hand, leaning closer so our bodies were now touching eachother. I revealed my neck, letting him leave small unnoticeable kisses along, Knowing damn well his friend would confess his feelings to him.

"So warm" he whispered, it was like his voice was only thing i was hearing now, nothing else.

As music came to an end i pulled away from him, without looking back i walked in kitchen, walking around without knowing what i wanted.

Fuck i was having fucking boner. I huffed and leaned against counter. "How do i go out now?" I whispered to myself.

As soon as i calmed down little bit, i decided to walk back in living room, to see what others were doing. They were still dancing to songs, i could notice how happy they seem. I'm glad. Seeing my friends like this. It brings me joy. I feel at home.

I sat on couch and poured some alcohol in my cup. I took small sips as i watched how Hyunjin was dancing with Jeongin. It was eating me from inside. Something inside me was itching so badly that i would rip everything off from there.

I hate this. I hate them together. I don't care about their relationship. I hate how Hyunjin touches him. How he smiles at him.

"...Lix!" Someone called me, i glanced over my side and saw Chan inviting me to dance with him. I glanced one last time over "lovebirds" and followed Chan.

We danced together, laughing as any of us made silly move. I wrapped my arms around Chan's shoulders, turning other way to see if Hyunjin was watching us.
And yes, he was.

Jealous baby?

To be continued...

Leave votes and comments before leaving^^ hope you enjoyed this chapter <3