ʙᴇ ᴍɪɴᴇ

nobody's pov

Felix was waiting Hyunjin near th studio they first met. He was checkig phone second by second to see if Hyunjin texted.
Finally Hyunjin appeared in corner, bringing smile to blonde.

He waved in little and walked towards him.
both of them stared at eachother as they got closer.

"Good afternoon, Felix"

"Good afternoon..."

"So you wanted to see me huh?" Hyunjin said and guided Felix to main road.
"Where are we going?"

"My favorite place"

Felix shrugged and followed Hyunjin back.
The walk was silent yet comforting, they didn't say anything.

"Finally." Hyunjin said after a long quiet walk.

"Museum?"

"It's not just museum, we're about to see the most amazing art work ever today."

Two walked inside building, they got tickets and started going into the infinity of art.

"They're beautiful" Felix whisperer as they walked around rooms.

"So how was your day?" Hyunjin asked blonde.

"Not really good, not really bad." Felix replied.

"Why so?"

"I had interview, it was... It was something else haha" he chuckled and glanced over taller.

"Interesting... Show me when it gets uploaded" dark haired said with smile.

"I don't think it's great idea"

Hyunjin shrugged and continued to look at some art pieces.

He stopped at one of them, it was blurry painting in black and white colors, for highlights it had bright red color.

Couple hugging eachother, their faces telling it was time to say goodbye. It brought negative energy in space, two boys stared at painting for a long time.

"It's pretty isn't it?"

"Yeah... I wonder what happened there." Blonde whispered.

"I guess they had to stop seeing eachother for some reasons, I don't know." Taller replied.

Blonde glanced over him, he brushed Hyunjin's hair back of his ear gently.

Hyunjin looked at him instantly, giving him hm? look.

"Wanna go to my place?" Blonde asked.

"Oh?"

"We'll be alone, or I'll tell Jisung to go and Hangout with someone today. And someone could be Minho too." Blonde said sarcastically.

"I don't care who your Jisung is going to be with, let's go to somewhere we can eat." Hyunjin said and held Felix's hand.

___________________________

Ji? Jisungie? Minho called him multiple times.

"What are you looking at?" Cat boy asked him, holding him close.

"I just saw Felix and Hyunjin there." He said and grabbed his phone.

"Are you seriously taking pictures of them?"

"Just for fun, they're cute" Jisung said with a smile and quickly sent photo to someone and  turned around, taking Minho with him.

Minho looked at boy with a suspicion but quickly forgot about it.

"Are they dating already or what?" He asked boy next to him.

"I want to tell you something. Just... Keep it secret okay?"

"What is it about?"

"Felix."

"What's wrong with Felix?"

"He has a boyfriend. He's not in Korea right now, once he comes back, I don't know what am i gonna do..." Jisung said worryingly.

Minho cupped boy's cheeks, his face becoming the most chubbiest thing ever.

"L-listen... I don't want to look into their private lives but, you don't have to worry about it. You are you and if anyone comes and starts arguing with you, I'll rip their heads off, you hear?" Minho said, caressing boy's cheeks gently, he kissed him on forehead and hugged him.

"There's no way I'll let anyone touch you. I won't let them."

"Minho..."

"Shut up and hug me back."  Elder whispered and tightened his grip on Jisung.

"Let's stop talking about them for sometime and talk about us..." Jisung whispered.

"Us?"

"Alot happened already... I- i just wanted to say that, I'm catching feelings for you Minho. This is sudden but i really want to date you, i feel safe with you, you are my comfort place Minho, my home. I want to stay there forever."

Minho didn't move, didn't blink, didn't dare to breathe. He silently nodded, unable to answer back.

"Be mine then."

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment <33 how's the story going so far??? Let me know <3

I want to keep everything in one chapter, like i don't want to mix everything together so that's why chapters are small 😭