ɪ'ᴍ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ

𝙏𝙒: 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙, 𝙨𝙝

Instead of driving to his own home, he went to see Chan, his dear friend.

"Felix? What's wro-" crying boy hugged Chan tightly, his cries muffled by his shirt.
"I ruined everything... I can't do this anymore... No more..." He sobbed into his friends' arms, trying to find some comfort in it.

They stood in front of door for sometime, before Chan lifted Felix up and took him in living room.

is this how things were going to be? Blonde crying  everytime something didn't go well? maybe it was only thing that he needed? or some attention from person he loved?
Chan comforted male in every way he could.

He was his best friend after all...
"i'm- i'm sorry..." he said between sniffs, Felix didn't want to look at his friend because he felt really embarrassed.

"It's okay... Y'know I'm always be there when you need me right?

Chan said with smile. "Come on! Time for Big Hug!"

Blonde smiled weakly and threw himself on male. Those hugs were always so comforting for him, also for everyone whoever hugged Chan... He's just the best...

"So you were with Hyunjin yesterday and ran back to Chan while crying like a heartbroken teenage girl?"

"Yes but last part was more serious than that..." Felix sighed and sipped his coffee. "I should... I should apologize to him."

"For what? Is that even possible?" Squirrel boy asked and chuckled.

Felix took a deep breath and looked into boys' eyes.

"Look, for some reason i found him interesting and he seems great p-friend and i got really embarrassed while acting like that in front of him... He just wanted to help me and i pushed him back-"

"Help in what?" Han asked more confused tone in his voice.

"Just help in- something, just never mind"

"Felix. Answer me."

"Ji, it's not big deal-"

"I'll ask Lino..."

"Who's Lino?"

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!"

Room fell silent and both of them stared at eachother.

"I'm sorry" two of them said together.
"Felix bit his lower lip, his eyes getting blurry from tears." I'm sorry..." He managed to breath out.

"Should i call Hyunjin?"

"No!... I mean... no, please?" Blonde pleaded and sighed heavily.

After having really tensed conversation with Han, Felix decided to visit Seungmin in cafe, he entered building and sat in corner next to window, he ordered usual and sat by himself.

𝙃𝙮𝙪𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙣?

𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚.

𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜...

𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡...

𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝, 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨...