ᴊɪsᴜɴɢ?

"Stop giggling like a maniac will you?" Dark haired said, unable to stop giggling himself as Felix stumbled up the stairs to roof.
Once they reached the end of the stairs, blonde opened door, walking outside in windy night.

"Refreshing isn't it?" He whispered, turning around to face male.

"What do you want here? It's cold Lix..." Hyunjin said, already shaking from wind.
Blonde chuckled, he was too drunk, he wasn't thinking straight. "You know, in films, when couple wants to have romantic time, they leave everyone and go to weird places by themselves. I never experienced it and wanted to try." He mumbled, his cheeks reddish color from alcohol and something else.

"Am i your partner then?" Male said, walking towards person who came in his life and totally changed it. Blonde nodded with a shy giggle and held tallers large hands with his small ones. "Glad to be." Hyunjin said, giving blonde small peck on lips

"Moon is beautiful isn't it?" He whispered against blonde's heart shaped lips. Felix pulled back to look around the sky, confused by what male said. "But all i see is clouds all over, moon isn't even noticable."

Hyunjin smiled, adoring the male who didn't understand what he meant by that. "Come here." He wrapped arm around male, hugging him, blonde closed his eyes, nuzzling closely into crock of Hyunjin's neck, inhaling his sweet scent.

"Mind if i asked you something?" Taller asked, brushing messy hair from Felix's face.

"What is it?" Felix looked up at Hyunjin, feeling his soft breath of his lips.

"Do you remember that day when you said you had something to say? But you couldn't because you would hurt others and your feelings?"  Once Felix nodded he continued. "Is this great time to tell me?"

Felix stared at taller, wishing he never said those words. He put his forehead on Hyunjin's muscular chest, feeling his heartbeat quickening. "What if i hurt you too?"

"I don't mind okay? I already told you, I'm used to it Lix." Hyunjin whispered, knowing damn well he'll burn this place down if he ever losts this precious human between his arms.

"I still have some things to fix, with someone... And myself. Everyone if i say, before i start relationship i have to work on myself because i'm really fucked up right now do you understand?"

Male tightened his grip on blonde and kissed top of his head. "How so?"

"I'm not that great Hyunjin. I'm addicted on harming myself whenever something is wrong, my thoughts are all messed up, i don't know if i ever be happier, i- i just don't want you to see me like this." He whispered, his voice cracking.

"So what? so what if your wrists and thighs are full of scars? What if you can't control your emotions? What if you need someone next to you? Someone who can hold you and make you feel safe? Make you love yourself for who you are?" Hyunjin pulled back, holding lix with shoulders, their eyes meeting.

"I can be that person Lix.  I want to embrace your scars, kiss each of them until you tell me to stop. Paint with you, i want to spend beautiful nights with you because fuck i really want to experience it. I want to make love to you in every single way possible do you hear me?" He said firmly, his voice shaky from anger and those feelings he held for blonde for long time.

Felix was so close to break down, he didn't understand why Hyunjin was caring so much about him, why did he had so much impact on him?

"H-hyunjin..." He whimpered, tears rolling down his red cheeks that were noticable even in this dim light.

"Maybe this is just heat of moment because I'm so drunk right now, but i mean every single damn word i just said. I'll wait for you, I'll wait for you to gather all your thoughts together and fix everything you want to fix, i'll wait for years, just to see us somehow together. I-if you just give me one fucking chance." Hyunjin whispered, not daring to raise his voice knowing he would cry.