ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs...

"wanna do it?"

Hyunjin whispered hoarsely. His eyes filled with desire and lust.

Felix swallowed hard and nodded hesitantly.

"I won't force you."

"No it's okay. I just... Wasn't expecting it."

Hyunjin smiled and crawled closer to male, he kissed him on cheek, shivers running down his spine.

Taller slid his large hand between them and caressed Felix's abs.

Felix arched his back in response, his eyes shutting close at touch. God it felt heavenly, Hyunjin's soft skin touching his, his breath, every single word.

"Hyun" he whispered hoarsley.

Hyunjin smirked and without hesitation he kissed blonde hungrily, moaning into kiss, his tounge seeking entrance in other's mouth.

Felix opened his mouth, letting male took the lead in kiss.

Blonde wrapped one leg around male's waist, pulling him close.

The kiss turned more wet and left both of them breathless.

"Fuck you're so sweet" he said between gasps.

Finally both of them pulled back from kiss, long thin saliva connecting their lips.

Hyunjin panted softly, their eyes locked in moonlight. He reached out to his nightstand and opened drawer, grabbing one pack of condom.

"I'll use it alright?"

He slid down his boxers down, revealing his own erection to Felix.

Felix bit his lower lip and looked down, Hyunjin wasn't that big but wasn't that small either, he would need prep.

"What were you expecting?" Hyunjin chuckled and kissed Felix on neck.

"N-no it's just... I need prep" he whispered.

"Hey that's not fair, i don't wanna be only one naked here." Elder joked and watched as Felix took his own boxers.

"Don't judge me" he whispered and looked away.

Hyunjin opened condom package  with his teeth and slowly slid down onto his member.

Blonde felt really anxious, it was so slow, he was taking alot of time, he was feeling like he would just explode sometime.

Hyunjin noticed his nervousness and leaned down to kiss Felix on neck and jawline.

"Are you nervous dear?"

Felix shook his head.

Taller laughed softly and pulled back, his expression turning serious.

"You're single right?"

Felix froze.

"Yeah? Of course..." He whispered.

Hyunjin nodded and smiled.

"I'll trust you in that one."

__________________________________

Hyunjin lubed his middle finger with saliva, staring at blonde as he started to insert it into his tight heat.

"Tell me if it's too much."

Slowly Hyunjin slid his finger inside, letting another adjust to it.

"Ungh..." Felix moaned softly and held onto sheets tightly. His breathing heavy as Hyunjin stretched him open.

"God, Hyunjin..." He whispered as he felt another finger inside.

Hyunjin moved his fingers slowly and gently, kissing male onto chest, leaving hot open-mouthed kisses everywhere to comfort male.

Felix arched his back, moaning softly. "I- I'm ready."

"You're already so wet, y'know?" Elder said and pulled out his fingers from Felix's stretched hole.

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered hoarsely.

Hyunjin positioned himself between Felix's legs and held him close as he slowly started pushing his erected cock inside.

Felix wrapped his arms around male's shoulders and held him close, moaning from pleasure and pain.

"Oh my god" blonde breathed out, throwing his head back as Hyunjin moved slowly and gently inside him.

Hyunjin grabbed Felix's leg and held it around his waist. He smiled down at blonde.

"This is better."

Hyunjin pushed deeper and deeper until his length disappeared inside blonde's body.

He rolled his eyes back from pleasure and let out low groan of satisfaction.

Hyunjin picked up the pace, hitting blonde's prostate over and over, driving him crazy each time.

"Fuck." He muttered under his breath, he grabbed Felix by his wrists and held them over Felix's head. Holding him there.

𝑭𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒙 𝑷𝑶𝑽.

Hyunjin held my hands over my head, i felt his length moving in and out of me, every stroke driving me crazy.

I couldn't stop squirming, every single sound i let out meaning how much i was enjoying this.

I felt Hyunjin going deeper and deeper.
My legs went numb as he kept his rough yet gentle movements.

My eyes filled with tears of pleasure, unable to hide my cries anymore.

Suddenly Hyunjin pulled out, making me moan with unsatisfied voice.

"Why-" i didn't finish sentence when he rolled me on my stomach and slammed back in with a force.

My eyes widened and my breathing got heavier as he thrusted unstoppably.

I felt how he leaned down and kissed back of my neck while whispering: "you're so tight."

Hyunjin grabbed me by my throat and held me close, whispering dirty words in my ear.

"I'm- c-close" i whisperer and started stroking myself.

"Me too" he whispered back between gasps, picking up pace that made our skin slap.
I let out loud cry of pleasure as i whined "I'm gonna cum..."

"Let go" he whispered and kissed crock of my neck as he held me by my throat and waist.

My knees were hurting from my sitting position, i bit my lower lip and came onto my hand and sheets beneath me.

I felt Hyunjin's length twitching inside me as he came too.

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

Hyunjin pulled out slowly, taking off the condom and tossing it into trash can before he collapsed onto bed next to Felix, trying to catch his breath.

Felix had satisfied smile on his face while gasping for air too.

He covered his sweaty body with blanket and glanced over beautiful male next to him.

"That was..."

"Perfect"

To be continued...

Whole chapter is just sex wtf- hope y'all enjoyed!!!
Song rec: slow down by Chase Atlantic!!!