ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ᴇɴᴅs ɴᴏᴡ

I could feel his eyes boring into mines, bring it on baby... I love this game...

__________________________

Nobody's pov:

After dancing for a really really long time, everyone was out of breath. They sat together and laughed at eachother for their silly moves.

Felix sat in the corner, minding his own business, when Jeongin got up and excused himself for bathroom. Blonde quickly got up to guide the way.

"Follow me" Felix said with smile and took Jeongin in the corner of house. Jeongin grabbed Felix's hand and turned him around.

"Listen. I don't actually want to use bathroom... But i want you to tell Hyunjin to come here... For y'know what... I- i guess I'll tell him now." He whispered, his cheeks already red from nervousness he felt.

Felix nodded, but for what? He didn't want to go and tell Hyunjin about this. He wanted to leave. To stop this from happening, but Jeongin... He didn't deserve this.

"Okay" blonde whispered and walked away.

_________________

On his way back, he saw Hyunjin already there.

"Why you here?"

"I led the way for Jeongin, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to see you."

Felix was left speechless, he didn't know what to say so he just gave "oh" face.
Something was really wrong with Felix now. Like his body was glued on something he couldn't leave. Like his heart was sticking onto something he couldn't have.
"Hyunjin, Jeongin wanted to see you. It's better if you see him first." He managed to say, his voice barely audible."

Felix patted Hyunjin on shoulder for small support before leaving taller alone.
He left, for his own sake, for his feelings, for his love.

𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐽𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠

𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑙𝑙 𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

𝐻𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒

𝐻𝑒'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒...

𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒...

𝑖 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒.

𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...

Blonde walked back to his friends, wiping his tears that began to fall on his freckled cheeks.

"Where are they?" Minho asked him.

"They'll be here soon don't worry" blonde forced small smile before sitting next to Chan.

___________________________________
Felix's pov:

I sat next to Chan, putting my head on his shoulder. I could feel his smile at my actions. I know he's always so worried about me. And i don't want him to be like that, he's like my dad, always looking out for me, not buying my lies at all.

I looked up at him with drunken eyes and smiled back at him.

"What's wrong mate?" He asked me.

"Lost in my own world"

"Why? Anything happened?"

I chuckled and straightened my pose, i looked up at ceiling and said: "everything happened, everything..."