ᴀᴛᴛʀᴀᴄᴛᴇᴅ

Another useless interview, another fake smile, another forced confidence when all i want is to leave this studio full of people I don't even know.

Last night was a really big nightmare for me, now this interview which got into my schedule suddenly.

I took my calming pills first before leaving dressing room and walking towards room where i was going to have interview.

Manager following me, guiding me what to say or not to say.
Oh my god I'm not a kid. It's my own life and nobody has right to tell me what to reveal and not.

I looked in my phone camera to check how i looked before handing it to manager and entering room.

There was multiple cameras, lights and people around.

Felix's fit

Room was in white and brown colors, matching my outfit

Room was in white and brown colors, matching my outfit. I sat infront of interviewer woman and greeted her.

We did small rehearsal before starting.

"Welcome or welcome back our viewers! Today we are back with another "𝑪𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍" questions!"

And there it starts, my anxiety and nervousness rising up.

"Today we have special guest... Lot of you have been begging us to invite everyone's idol and photo model Lee Felix! Welcome!"
I smiled and bowed my head, smiling as i greeted camera.

She did small introduction to everyone, told who i was and what i did, bla bla bla...

"...So for the first question, Felix. What made you become photomodel?"

"Uhm, for me it's always been interesting to be modeling for someone, it helps me express myself even more... Some do it with art, dance and so on, for me it's photomodeling which keeps me confident." I answered, thank god i didn't mix words or said something wrong.

"How did your family and people around took it?"

"Well, my family has always been supportive, they are always giving me more confidence and motivation. People love photos, i love when i see lots of lovely comments."

"Have you ever tried photomodeling in more pornographic styles?"

I was caught off guard by question, it was sudden and also embarrassing.

"Haha uh... I- I'm not interested in it to be honest, it's not my style..."

"Why?"

"Because it's my own body and when my photos are on social media i prefer defending some part of me..."

"There are photomodels who are doing more revealing photoshoots, they get millions of dollars in one photoshoot, wouldn't it be better?"

"It's not about money, yeah, there are people who are confident enough to reveal their bodies but not me, i prefer showing off clothing mostly and be reachable for all kinds of people."

"I'm sure this can lead to private relationships too, do you have partner? Maybe that's the reason you are stopping yourself from it?"

"Uh- well... Uhm"

𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒛𝒛𝒚

𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆

𝒘𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔...

𝒊 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

"My private life is mine, which I'm not gonna be revealing because of my own safety." I said with a serious tone, i tried my best to act normal, polite but this was out of hand...

"Does this has to do something with your sexuality?"

"What?- n-no of course not... I'm not type of person to hide my relationship because of who i find attractive..."

I tapped couch and glanced over my manager, She instantly told camera men to stop filming.

I walked from filming area and took her to corner.

"I can't do this Sakura... What the fuck is this?!"

Sakura looked at me with worried expression. I know she's always been by my side, she's like my big sister.

"Lix, I'll try to talk to them and make more different questions if you want to, we don't plan all of this so it might be hard, People around the world want to know privacy more y'know that right? That's what they're trying to do, gain money by revealing your privacy. Don't force yourself okay?"

........

Finally interview was finished, I wasn't on best mood really...

"Bye Sakura! Thank you for today's company!" I said with soft smile. As Sakura left i headed on my way.

I didn't had alot to do today, so i decided to call him.

Why him?

I don't know.

I don't fucking know.

Calling... 🦙

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨...

"Oh- Hi-  were you sleeping?"

𝐍𝐨, 𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠?

"wanna hang out today? I'm all done with schedule today..."

𝐮𝐡... 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨.

"Yes! i don't mind where we're going..."

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭?

"i- i wanted to be with you"

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote and comment, it makes me happy <3333
I'm rushing so hard help, i want to go to the best part of story really really soon!!!