ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ

𝑻𝑾: 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

Felix was nervous, so nervous, but he knew he needed this right now.

Blonde walked into neighborhood and started walking to Hyunjin's place.

He stood infront of dark brown door before knocking and waiting for answer.

Once again Minho opened door for him and gave blonde warm smile.

"Come in."

Felix walked inside and looked around, when he didn't saw male his heart dropped.

"Oh, Hyunjin is in his room. Probably drawing because he's been there since the morning."

Minho said and walked in kitchen.

"Oh actually! I'm cooking wanna join us later?"

Blonde smiled shyly and nodded.

Felix nervously bit his lip and walked upstairs to Hyunjin's room.

He knocked gently, waited for sometime and when he got no answer he stepped in.
Felix saw Hyunjin humming to himself, listening to some music while drawing, he was smoking too...

Blonde quietly called his name. "Hyunjin?"
Hyunjin startled and looked at Felix with surprised eyes.

"Oh shit- I'm sorry-" he panicked and put out his cigarette, opening window quickly to let the smell out.

"I didn't mean to, i- i didn't know you were coming."

"No it's okay"

"I didn't see you so, i was-"

"It's okay." Blonde said firmly. Finally Hyunjin fixed his composure and sighed.
"I don't smoke that much... Maybe once or twice a month"

Felix nodded and walked near him, he glanced over painting and his jaw dropped slightly.

"I didn't know you could draw like that..." He whispered.

"It's nothing special... Just wanted to clean my thoughts."

"You like drawing flowers?"

Taller smiled shyly and nodded. "They're comforting..."

Felix looked at male for a really long time. His smile, his sparkly eyes, his dimples...
Hyunjin looked back at blonde, their eyes met in dim light of room.

"What's wrong with you..." Taller whispered and leaned even closer.

Felix swallowed hard and stared at male who was walking closer and closer to him.
Hyunjin licked his bottom lip and cupped Felix's face.

He quickly leaned closer and kissed Felix on his heart-shaped lips, holding him close.

Without thinking Felix kissed him back, wrapping his arms around Hyunjin's shoulders.

"Oh, fuck" hyunjin whispered between kisses.

He slowly led Felix closer to wall, pinning him there.

Hyunjin smirked against Felix's lips.

"Why did you do that?" blonde whispered, his voice hoarse and his face red as tomato.
"I don't know..." He chuckled. "I just had to... The way you looked at me..."

Felix started breathing heavily, he closed his eyes and took deep breaths.

"You okay?" He whispered and cupped Felix's face with his large hand.

"Sorry, I'm little bit high, I don't know what I'm doing" he said and cradled Felix's face onto his chest.

"I'm okay... It's just... I didn't know" blonde said with a soft smile and nuzzled closer.