the bone yard (part 1)

"oh come on princess get in!" Said JJ smirking at me.
I stared at him before grinning back.

"Fine." I said. I removed my dress revealing my bikini set.

I jumped into the water of the marsh joining John b, JJ and Sarah

"And don't call me princess." I said towards JJ.

"Damn! The princess got attitude!" Said Sarah jokingly.
I splashed Sarah with the water before she splashed me back. We ended up having a water fight and the boys joined in, John b choosing Sarah's team and JJ choosing my team.

We got thoroughly soaked and after a while of relaxing in the water we decided to get back to the boat.
I was struggling to get back up onto the boat so JJ reached his hand out.

"I'm good." I said wafting his hand away. JJ put his hand away and went to sit down. I continued to struggle to get back up onto the boat.

"Y/n let me help you." Said JJ laughing.

"I said I'm good!" I said finally pulling myself up and onto the boat. Why was he wanting to help me so badly? I'm not a child. Meanwhile, Sarah and John b were sat next to each other smiling and whispering to each other.
"If it's okay I would like to head home now." I said finding a spot in the boat to sit.

"You heard the lady! To shore!" Said John b.

JJ sat down at the wheel and started driving the boat towards the chateau.
When we arrived at the chateau I got off the boat collecting my dress.

"Thanks! Talk to you later Sarah!" I yelled before walking back to my own house.

The pogues pov:

"What's her problem?" Asked JJ tying the boat off.

"I don't know." Said John b.

"I'll talk to her in a bit." Said Sarah.

"Okay." Said John b.
"In the meantime-" John b started before he whispered the rest of the sentence into Sarah's ear.

"Mhm. Yes I think I would like that very much." Sarah said nodding her head.
Sarah and John b started walking inside the chateau.

"And where are you guys going?" Asked JJ.

"JB wants to show me his new shirt." Said Sarah trying to make an excuse other than the plain truth which was they were going to have sex.

"Oh yeah okay sure." Said JJ smiling to himself knowing that was in fact a very bad lie.

Back to y/n's pov:

"Beach? Pool?" Asked Topper as I entered the house.

I was confused at first before I realised I was still slightly wet and wearing a bikini.

"Beach." I lied because I didn't want him to find out I was with the pogues.

"Did you have fun?" He asked.