chapter 16

liyas pov 2 weeks later*

today i'm meeting mateos girlfriend and then in the evening kyas boyfriend is coming over for dinner. today is looking like a busy day.

i was trying to scoop up my curls into a high sleek ponytail but i was struggling aiden was laying in his bed watching and laughing at me like something is funny.

"it's not funny" i huffed and he took out his phone to snap me

i was annoyed with my hair so i just left my curls to be free. i know you girls know about that hair anger, it hits so differently.

i was wearing a long sleeve baby pink top gifted from oh polly paired with a white mini skirt and i wore my pink and white af1s to match i parted my hair on a side part and laid my edges i think my hair actually looks really cute down i love my long hair it's defo my biggest flex.

i applied my lipgloss and put on a bit of mascara and smiled at myself in the more feeling satisfied with my outfit and hair.

"your looking a bit too good" aiden licked his lips and walked over to me

i stood up and faced him and he put his hands round my waist pulling me close to him.

we kissed and i eventually pulled away because things were getting heated and i wasn't trying to mess up my hair today.

"you know we can always cancel our plans" he winked at me
"very funny" i looked at him with a blank expression

i wish we could have cancelled because my man was looking fineeeeee!

he was wearing a pink nike t shirt to match me with his black  zavetti jeans and his black jordan 4s, he had a fresh shape up and stitch braids, he had gone over his eyebrow slit and shaped his beard just looking at him had me wet.

i texted mateo to let him know that me and aiden were about to leave and then we headed to the O2.

we planned to go drunk bowling because it seemed like a light hearted environment to all get to know eachother. mateo had been with his girl for nearly 3 months so he clearly cares about this girl. fatima i think her name was, it sounds so familiar but i'm not sure where from.

i stepped out of aidens car and we headed inside to meet mateo and fatima at a bar to get a few drinks before we went bowling.

i saw mateo sitting on a stool at the bar next to the most beautiful turkish girl. she had very loose curls and tan skin, she was wearing a red bodysuit with black cargos and big gold hopped earrings and she was about 5'1 which is tiny compared to me.

"heyy" i smiled at them both i hugged mateo then turned to fatima

"i'm liya nice to finally meet you" i hugged her too

"hey girl i've heard so much about you" she smiled as we pulled away from the hug

*fatimas pov*

i knew about liya way before she knew about me, she's so much prettier in real life she's kind too that's why this is going to hurt me almost as much as it will hurt her.

-flash back to the day when fatima was released from prison-

i stood in london feeling so lost, nowhere to stay no one to talk to and nothing to do. i owned almost nothing i had my phone and the juicy tracksuit i was arrested in with £30 in the pocket. as much as i didn't want to i knew i had to go back home.

"nicole!" i banged on the door calling my sisters name

after 5 minutes i turned around accepting the fact that i will be spending the night on the street when i heard the door open.

"nicole is dead" nikki coldly greeted me and then walked back inside leaving the door open for me to come in.

we were sitting in the living room and i took in my surroundings it has changed so much since i last saw this place, i can tell nicole is dead the place is a mess! after an awkward silence nikki spoke up a bit

"i don't know who killed her" he sighed

"i can help" i desperately replied hoping that he would take me in again i know he stabbed me in the back but he's all i have.

he smirked at me and began to fill me in on the past year.

"he's cute" i smiled pointing at a photo of this latino boy on nikki's 'hit list'

"mateo." he looked like he had a plan

"fatima how do you feel about having a boyfriend?" he smiled

-present day-

we were all having the best time bowling, everyone was slightly tipsy but not sloppy drunk just 'everything is really funny' drunk.

i had missed almost every skittle in the bowling alley yet i felt genuinely happy. liya was so friendly i felt as if i had a real friend in this cold world and not to mention mateo. i think i love him...

but nikki, i need nikki he has provided for me since my mum passed away. surely i can't live without him?

i must follow through with my plans.

we all said our goodbyes as aiden and liya had somewhere to be then mateo and i headed to his car.

"that was so fun" i smiled almost forgetting that this relationship is temporary

mateo smiled at me and bent down to kiss me, i melted at his touch and we quickly left so we could go back to his and do more then just kiss.

*aidens pov*

i was driving to liyas so that we could meet damien all i know is that kya is pregnant and damien is white yet her mum doesn't know either of these things. the only reason i know is because liya wanted to make sure i don't laugh at the 'wrong time' she knows me too well because if i wasn't mentally prepared i would have been dying.

we got out of the car and before she pushed the key into the door she turned to me and said " no laughing aiden!"

"noted" i chuckled