Chapter 2

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MY BEST FRIEND!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! HE MIGHT HEAR YOU!!"

Earth had just been blown with one of the most craziest news of his life. His brother, Venus, was in love with his best friend. He decided that with Mercury, who was standing next to them, he would help Venus create a beautiful place to confess his feelings. He would take an array of red, blush pink and pearly white from the gardens that grew on him, use some asteroids to create an arch and decorate the spot. Oh, he could also be the priest at their wedding and the godfather and rich uncle to Phobos and Deimos. This is so exciting!

"Earth," Venus started, reading his mind, "Don't get too ahead of yourself! We don't even know if he would say yes!"

"Who would say yes?"

Without any of them realising, Mars had come up to them to join in their conversation.

"Well it's-"

"ALL THE PLANETS! GATHER AROUND! NOW!" the Sun yelled.

"Saved by the Sun.." Mercury muttered as they all headed to where the Sun was. All of them except Earth.

"Hey Earth! Come on, we got to go before the Sun shoots a solar flare at us!" Venus yelled, quite annoyed by his brother's stubborn response.

"Uh yeah, I'm-"

"Are you sure this will allow me to have life?"

"Positive."

"So all I need to do is crash against-"

"EARTH!"

The two figures disappeared at his brother's yell.

"Yeah, yeah, I am coming!" he said as he ran forward to meet them all.

The figures there looked quite familiar but he couldn't seem to get who it is. They were also glitching quite a bit too, like they were memories trying to come back. He did manage to see that one of them was a very short girl (not shorter than Mercury!) and a very tall boy. He seemed to be taller than both the Ice Giants. "It must be nothing," Earth thought to himself as he looked up to the Sun to see what he would say next.

"HELLO EVERYONE! I WANT US ALL TO PLAY A GAME TODAY! I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE YOUR SEPARATE GROUPS AND ALL BUT WE NEED TO HAVE A CHANCE TO INTERACT TOGETHER! I DECIDED THAT THEN WE SHOULD PLAY A GAME CALLED 'WHOSE THE DWARF PLANET?'"

"Mercury, obviously!" Venus commented, leaving an offended look on Mercury's face.

"THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PLAY, SILLY!" the Sun exclaimed as he grabbed a couple of asteroids and out them in the middle of them all. "The asteroids either have the letter D or P on it. D stands for Dwarf Planet and P stands for Planet. If your a dwarf planet, every time, you have to reveal a clue about yourself 'in the night' and see if they can guess of that. We have 3 nights in total so 3 clues will be revealed about you and if nobody manages to guess, the dwarf planet wins. However, if you guess correctly, the planets win! Every time, after night, you will try to guess who is the dwarf planet and if you guess wrong, the person who was picked us out! Understand?"

Everyone nodded as they each took an asteroid and looked at the Sun for him to continue.

"Now I will go away for a couple of minutes so the dwarf planet has time to put their information in the middle! Ta ta!"

"Wait what-" but before anyone could stop him, he was off. A couple of minutes later he was back again and glad to see that the 'dwarf planet' had written down a piece of information of themselves down in the middle.

"Yay! Okay Mercury, pick it up and read it!"

"Okay, so it says that this person, in the past, used to get into many fights.."

"Well that's a long stretch," commented Jupiter, "I bet none of us have many memories from then.."

"Agreed, I think then we have to just guess now.." Uranus suggested.

Everybody seemed to agree in union with that proposal and then Earth exclaimed,

"I think we should vote Venus!"

"What! Me?"

"Yes you! You literally are the most likely to get in fights than all of us!"

"Yeah, but I wasn't really like that before!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really!"

...

"I'm still voting you, dwarfie!"

"You little-"

"Sun!"

Sun turned to the midnight blue ice giant that looked up at him.

"Yes Neptune?"

"I need to go.."

"Why so?"

"I think there's a planet approaching the Kuiper Belt. I need to know who it is! It is my job, isn't it!" he said, in a silly voice.

"Of course, you may go! Everyone else continue playing!"

Neptune's POV

My triton necklace started to glow midway in the game but I honestly wished that nothing was coming, I had quite a fun time playing with everyone else and I thought that it would be a good time to get closer to the rocky planets. They all seemed very colourful and happy!

I raced fast down the Asteroid Belt as my moons jumped with joy. They all thought this type of game was fun and I think it is too! Soon enough, we reached the Kuiper Belt. Now, all I need to do is-

An orange planet loomed over me, he had black mysterious eyes and seemed to be nearly as tall as Saturn, though still shorter. Maybe he wants to be friends! I love making friends!

"Hello!" I greeted, happily, "What is your name? And, what are you doing here?"

The figure just smiled at me and replied, "My name is the Iris and I have come here to explore your solar system. It is not a crime, right?"

I was confused by his last remark but assured him it wasn't. I offered to show him around, we all could make a new friend, I could make a new friend! After all, in this orbit, I am lonely most of the time and the only planet that I talk to is Uranus..

"Yes, I would be very grateful.." he spoke.

~~~

Hello everyone! Chapter 2 is finally here and is literally 4:30 am, god! Anywho, I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Also, who do you think was the 'dwarf planet'?

Signing off,
Pirate Elvrinda🌺