Prologue

After Abhimanyu broke the engagement, Everyone got to know that the Marriage proposal was sent for Akshara. Abhimanyu broke Aarohi's Heart so she decided to resign from Birla Hospital. Akshara engaged to Abhimanyu on the same day. Harsh Asked aarohi about her resignation email which was approved, their was a pin drop silence and then her decision was  highly criticized by both Manish and Akshara. 

Before Abhimanyu could taunt Aarohi she handed Akshara a letter and asked her to read it out. When Akshara read the letter it was pin drop silence. Abhimanyu felt jealous about the opportunity Aarohi got. Mimi felt she was on moon that her Grand-daughter will become a doctor in Natraj Hospital. 

(Akshara if was Manish favorite then Aarohi was Mimi. She loved to boast about her Grand daughter.)

Abhimanyu asked her how did she manage to enter that hospital where, he was rejected in first round. Abhimanyu then followed by saying she entered through some connection.  

(Abhimanyu never knew about the collage Aarohi did MBBS and why all the doctors came to aarohi for guidance. 

Aarohi did her MBBS and Pg from Calcutta Medical Collage which is not only the Asia's oldest collage alonge with India's one of the prestigious collages.)

Aarohi taunted him and said I am the student of one of Asia's best medical collages with a not single person dead from 180 surgeries i performed, A doctor from a small medical of Rajasthan will always be rejected in front a student of such a collage with being topper of the batch.

Akshara felt her Fiance was getting sad and ran to defend him on to be scolded by Mimi and Harsh birla aka Aarohi's ex boss.

Aarohi did not attended any function of Akshara's Marrige as she left to her maternal family house on orders of mimi as she cannot see her grand-daughter sad. 

Rathore's were more than happy to keep her as after Sirat's death Aarohi came very few times. Aarohi was loved very much as both her Mama did not have any Daughter. All her cousins from maternal side loved her and cared for her.

One year have passed and Akshara never left a chance to make Aarohi miserable along with Abhimanyu. Every weekend or any holiday Akshara came and stayed at Goenka house with her in law. One thing good happened that Aarohi told Manish not to look for any suitors as Rathore will pick for her. She also moved on from Abhimanyu which was never seen as they felt that Aarohi is jealous.....................