Wedding III

the wedding got smooth while during this time Mimi and Aarohi's nani were in tears to see such a beautiful marriage , Ansh was sad to let his babydoll getting married remembering her birth to till now all the events while doing her Kanya dan. 

During the sindoor dan some sindoor fell on Aarohi's nose indicating Virat's true love. Aarohi looked at him and he smiled and looked over her. 

The wedding finished and they took blessing while Tanisha and Shima (Aarohi's friend since collage) along with all Aarohi's cousins started with juta churai 

mimi Aarohi virat and both their Nani were having and most funny thing was Ansh running up the steps hahaaaaaa.................

Just imagine

The orange shirt boy is Vansh, the man running up the stairs is Ansh Yellow shirt uncle is Aarohi's uncle, the coat person is balraj blue coat person sameer, 

Shivansh and Shima with all bhabi's started bargaining from 2 lakhs to 1.25 lakhs. while whole Itc was in sulky mood as they lost to bride's side. 

After few minutes virat got his shoes and he gave  1.25 lakhs and was got to have his dinner while Aarohi was having food for the first time for the day. 

Aarohi and Virat after left for his room. While virat's parents left for home as they have to welcome Aarohi. 

Next day 

Aarohi and Virat woke up at 9 am they were having little moments as for next few day they will very hectic. Aarohi and virat got ready they left after Aarohi's vidai

Aarohi sat in the car after crying hugging Mimi and other members of her family

Aarohi sat in the car after crying hugging Mimi and other members of her family. In a small portion of heart wished Akshara was here but she suddenly snapped from the thought and held virat's hand tightly.

it was 2 in Afternoon when Aarohi and Virat entered Virat's house she and Virat had their lunch.

Aarohi sat for Her Mooh dihkai was over she went and did a touch up for their reception,