CH 10

20th October, 12:00 midnight.

Aarohi was waiting for Virat to come near the gate of the Kolkata Airport as they did not bring too much luggage and he was giving autographs to fans and giving interview. It was taking a lot time suddenly opening her Instagram saw her followers liked photos of her Doctor ceremony. She remember how India's all teams has shined for the last two months that everyone started calling Aarohi lucky charm. Everyone just wanted her to touch their bat or ball or keeping gloves even MS Dhoni himself asked her to do so.

The U-19 teams is on another level. They will come to her even for a scratch. Virat was always annoyed with their behavior. Most of them loved their small cute fights. Virat is always scared of Aarohi. The last two months of Aarohi was real mental healing and helping her to overcome her trauma.

U-19 team was a group of small naughty innocent teenagers. All loved her and before any practice match, a shout will come Aarohi di or Didi. Some even started to call her Badi ma out of love. Aarohi is strict towards the diet but the only one to make them cheat and train them. Women teams was another story juniors were not elder than her making her a pillow after practice, she needed to cuddle them before nets. Men's team, all turned kids around her. The coach's were happy as she brought energy. All were invited to wedding it was a off season for men's and women's that is the reason about 600 people were invited. Everyone seniors, junior, and kids along with their families.

She had become a daughter to the senior cricketer and there wives. a Badi ma to some of the youngest members who will not have a drop of water without her. Aarohi di to junior women team members and senior U-19 team. Aarohi to rest and obviously to KKR players Doll. MS Dhoni become from sir to mahi bhai for him Aarohi become one of the most important people.

The whole team knew there plan and they planned a surprise with the help of the whole cricket community as Aarohi made whole BCCI office and National training academy a home. Aarohi is friends with everyone's mother and wife or girlfriend. Nisha loved seeing a smile on her brother's face.

She was happy her Nanu Nani her cousins her mamas and Mami's where helping her. Aarohi was lost in deep thought, Virat shock her shoulder to make her come out her thoughts only to see a tear to fall from her. Aarohi thought "how did she get so lucky" and Virat understood wiped her tear hugged her. They went towards the exit only to find whole three teams standing. Virat had a priceless expression, while Aarohi started laughing. Virat was already annoyed with the whole women team as they get to cuddle her more than him.

The whole team booked the whole TAJ hotel for 20th night, 21st, 22nd and 23rd. Then Virat being Virat started to scold only to be saved by Aarohi as she hugged him. They made them sit in a huge bus. the whole bus was packed and everyone started singing and playing.

time went by, They reached but the staff where awake at 3 at night, just to welcome them. they all were given room but Virat's room was on fifteenth floor while Aarohi's room is at twenth floor. Virat and Aarohi turned sad only to get the news that Hardik wanted his room changed. Hardik room was connected to Virat's balcony. Aarohi before anyone could say, Ask Hardik to stay in her room. All went to there rooms.

Aarohi went to Virat's room only to find him waiting for her. She jumped on the bed, virat just hugged her both went to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------