ch 5

Aarohi came home and after sending her Roka's dress to Rathore house.

It was ('o clock when they reached. they saw Manish and Akshara sitting but they talking could be heard so they decided to hear what they are discussing.

Manish and akshara where discussing about how to involve inAarohi's marriage as they wanted while Kairav was saying why they have to talk with Aarohi. Vansh rang the bell then Manish went to open the door.

Vansh and Kairav sat when Badi ma Gave everyone water then Akshara being Akshara asked "Aaru teri dress" Vansh replied" went to Rathore house" then Vansh started to brag about Virat to Kirav and showed his Autograph. Vansh brag about Sabyasachi dresses which Aarohi and Virat book for their mehndi and sangeet. He also told that day they were wearing matching wedding dresses

Manish decided to talk with Aarohi and said indirectly to her that they wanted to meet Virat.

Aarohi was too tired and selpt on the couch. Kairav and Vansh went back to their room and then Kairav was feeling sad then Vansh just hugged him and sat beside him.

K: what I am i doing wrong Vansh

V: everything

which stunned Kairav 

K: What do you mean?

V: you are working as a messenger to Abhimanyu and did you support her when she was depressed.

K: I just want to be part of sister's wedding 

vansh did not replied to him......

next day.

Here Virat is in a a conference call with his Mahi Bhai, Yuvraj Bhai Rohit, Shikar, Jadeja (whole cricket team)

Mahi: Cheeku why is this call happening

Rohit: Kya re

Yuv: Kya cheeku

Virat: Please everyone I am officially getting engaged so please come to my house in two days. 

rohit fainted

Mahi and Yuvraj chuckled 

rest started to wake rohit as they all were at his house. Rohit asked

Rohit: Is it true??

Virat nodded while others started make plans to go to his house. Rohit fainted.

Virat got to know while most of them will come tomorrow

Virat called Sachin Sir and other Seniors most of them assured that all will come to the Roka except Sourav Sachin and Rahul dravid they said they will try.

(Sachin got call Mahi that they will surprise Virat and his Fiance in their style.)

Virat called Aarohi only to picked by Manish.

V: hello Aaru

M: not Aarohi but her Bade papa (aarohi already told him about her relationship with her family)

V: Hello sir

M: Hello to you too. I have some concerns about aarohi i just want you to know the truth this girl is one of the biggest liar and manipulator. she always wanted Akshara away from when she could not she ran away. She got her medical degree by Money .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... you should not marry her.

(...................= hindi topari slangs)

V: Sir where you when Aaru suffered by taunts said to her by her sister and brother-in-law. where were you when she cried when her mother died and what lies she told and what is did she already told me. Do not interfer in this Marriage and make sure your Son-in-law keeps decorum in the Roka cermony as some big people are coming and if any thing happens to him I will not be responsible.

Manish cut off the call. he sat their and he faced the reality that aarohi suffered more and Akshara and Aarohi cannot be same. He also saw how happy and childish is Aarohi infront of Mimi but a cold stranger to him.

Manish kept her phone near the table and left.

Akshara was sitting with bade papa and Kairav they discussed what Vansh and Virat said. Akshara understood the clear warning and warned Abhimanyu about it. Akshara and the two followed when they heard loud screams they saw a 99 rose bouquet and a note in Aarohi's hand. Mimi just laughed and said "if I did shared your bucket list which you were so sad that i shared today you would not be so happy"

Aarohi just said "thank you thankyou"

Mimi saw Akshara wanting to talk to Aarohi so she changed the topic 

Aarohi what jellewry would you wear- Mimi.

A: Virat's sister is buying and rings are chosen the day we went to see each other.

Akshara was about to display her mahanta by giving some of Naira's Jellewires to her, but mouth only remained shut.