Ch 1

One and a half year from Akshara's marriage the whole Birla Family came to Goenka's. Aarohi had taken a week off as Rathore were asking her to meet the boy they have chosen for her. Aarohi looked for Mimi but saw sitting on the swing she did not notice the Birla's looking at her curiously and Manish and Kairav where about to call her.

Mimi Aarohi screamed while hugging her. Mimi Mimi guess what happened, Aarohi asked with such Childish voice shocking all the members in the living room looked at her

Mimi with gental voice replied "ha mera rabbit  what happened "

Aarohi showed her two sarees asked "which one I should wear today" Mimi with confused face looked at her Aarohi slapped her forhead and replied "Sorry Mimi i forgot to tell you some proposal had came for me so I will be going to Rathore Mansion." hearing this jumped from her swing and "How much time is left?" Aarohi being confused said " 4 hours". 

Mimi shouted "Vansh, Vansh came downstairs fast." Hearing Mimi shout Akshara, Badi ma and Vansh came to the living room. Mimi opening her purse giving 7 notes of 500 hundred to him and said "Vansh char kilo moitchur ladoo aur do kilo barfi  la de jadi se aur tu rabbit chal karme me aur ready ho ja." Badi Ma asked Mimi as Aarohi ran to Mimi's room and Vansh left to bring sweets.(Vansh bring four kilo motichur ladoo and 2 kilo barifi and you rabbit come to my room and get ready".

"Ma kya hua"(Ma what happened) Mimi replied "mera bunny ke liya rista aya haye"(a marriage proposal have came for my bunny) while rushing to her room. Badi Ma ran to her room to take out Sirat's jewelry

Akshara saw the happiness in mimi eyes with the childish behaviour of Aarohi unable her to move from her place and ask question or do any detective work.

Manish on the other hand was thinking that at the end Aarohi will come ask him to find her match (We will see about that). Birla's were schocked except Harsh who was smiling.

In Mimi room

Mimi entered and saw Aarohi's sarees and said their is no other saree she nodded no "Mimi my whole collection has been taken by Akshara". Mimi opened her cup board (imagine your favorite saree and jewelries)and out a beautiful saree which mordern but elegant.

Badi Ma came in with Sirat's Jewelries. Akshara stood near the door and saw the ladies fussing over her.

Kairav came to Mimi's room outside he saw Akshara standing looking inside. Kairav felt bad as after Abhimanyu and Akshara's marriage neither Aarohi nor Mimi talked with any members other than Badi Ma. Kairav knew that Aarohi changed herself from being rude and loud to cold angry and bold and silent only replied until she was not degraded. Akshara wanted to talk to her sister but Abhimanyu was slowly poising her mind.

Kairav went touched Akshara's shoulder, Akshara turned and saw Kairav Hugged him while crying said "Brother what is barrier between us sibling Vansh Bhai talks to us but spends time most with Aarohi and Aaru our baby sister ignores my presence and neither did she attend my marriage. I felt she was jealous but today looking at her i felt that our presence does not matter to her. We had made ourselves so distant." Kairav was helpless but asked Akshara to go from there. 

Akshara left on the way Abhimanyu saw her and took her to their room and started manipulating her against Aarohi while Kairav entered and saw aarohi wore (yourchoice) Saree and her makeup was going on. Kairav asked "Aaru are you sure" Aaru justed reliped "let me see". Kairav left as soon as he saw Aarohi almost got ready and Vansh came and said "Mimi I have brought the sweet".

Manish came to Mimi room and said while taunting Aarohi "Today your sister's inlaws have came and today only you have to do you drama" Aarohi turned sad but then Kairav came and told Rathore have came.

outside

Mahima Abhimanyu Harsh saw the rathores there biggest investor and holder of about 25% shares of Birla Hospital. Harsh went and asked them " sir why you you here" Ansh Rthore (grand father of Aarohi) just stared and ignore him and a payal sound was heard Birla's saw Aarohi looking like a doll coming out with mimi.

Ansh Rathore "  My doll is looking like a fairy"

Aarohi blushing replied "Dadu you and your flattering nature will never change" Ansh laughed and said "if you have a beautiful Grand daughter then what is the need"

Abhimanyu was shocked along with whole Birla family. Mimi came with bag of the sweets and said to ansh " I do not question your choice but is the family good enough"

Ansh replied with a smile "best" Mimi smiled and handed him the bag. Ansh tried to deny but once saw Mimi eyes he took it, held Aarohi's hand went toward the car.

In the car

Aarohi sat silently with Ansh and he gave her a tablet with this picture.

Aarohi looked at the picture and was mesmerized. Ansh said "Virat Kohli my friend son and your mother's choice"(piss it 2012 so he was not famous)

Aarohi looked and said "it will be my final call" Ansh replied "you will like him."