Ch-12(b) Mehndi & Party(1)

Birla's pov

Harsh entered with pulling Abhimanyu to his room. All the Birla's followed, Harsh just stood and asked Manjiri to close the door and stand their. Then harsh slapped and started thrashing, Abhimanyu was getting beaten. Manjiri and Akshara rushed to protect him only to be pushed by Harsh continued thrashing.

Harsh screamed pushed him to the floor took his slipper was using to slap him

who will arrange me investor huh,(slap) for you now Rathore have started procedure(slap) to pull their investment(slap).

Manjiri rushed and hid Abhimanyu in her chest.

Kya kare rahe ha Bacha Haye

Harsh angrily replied

ha bacha haye bache bol bol ke bigar ke rakha hai ese or iske bhai neil ko. Tum hare is Bache ki waje se after 10 day when there will be no roof and we will be street beggars then you tell me.

Akshara was only shocked to see Abhimanyu's condition but she tried to interfere but Mahima asked

What did Rathore sir told you harsh?

Rathore sir told me to return all the loan which we had taken in a week and our new sanctioned loan is also cancelled. Now they already started to pull their investment, who will go against Rathore's. My 30 years of hard work and sacrifice will go to waste for this son of mine. -Harsh replied sitting on the floor.

Mahima said Oh god no will save us only to be cut of by Akshara

we can make other investor agree, like I can ask Bade Papa to invest

Mahima said idiot who will go against Rathore huh, Do you know Rathore not only they a Politically strong no one in the whole business world mess with them. Your Bade papa have to sell not only his business but also his properties only pay of the debt. 

manjiri asked Harsh ji Kinta debt hay??

Harsh relied in a sad and crying voice- 75 crores  

All the Birla members looked at each other and trying to think what will they do suddenly, Knock happens. Mahima opens the door to see Aarohi standing in a pink casual suit. Mahima allowed her to enter, Akshara was taunt Aarohi only to be stopped by Abhimanyu.

Aarohi said by standing in front of Harsh sir can we talk?

Harsh who stood up Ha bolo Aarohi

i heard what nana has told to you, I stopped them to pull out the investment- making harsh who had looking grief stuken had a small smile a hope. Aarohi continued here- Sir you were ny help in difficult times I request you and your family to leave, Here is a document sign this i will give you &0 crores now but you have to return me in a month.

Harsh smiled- I do not know how to thank you but I assure you i will give back your 75 crores with addition 1 crore. Aarohi smiled Harsh read the contract and Aarohi sent the money .

Harsh questioned Aarohi- How do you have so much money? Aarohi replied- Ma left me a inheritance of 250 crores and i sold a property so i cash in my account but start paying from tomorrow on daily basis on to finish paying me back in 30 day i am clear.

Birla payed the money to rathore bank.

Birla's left by  night, which made Manish sad even Mimi asked him go with Akshara but he decided it was high time as he will forcefully do Aarohi's Kanya dan making himself in headlines. Rathore's found out about the plan were very happy. When Nisha get to know this she brought all the dress and kept them in a safe only she was having the keys.

24th october,

Aarohi woke up at 7:30 am, she checked her only to see 3 crore rupees was debited and a message from harsh how will he pay her daily. She opened a excel sheet in her phone to keep track of money Birla's will be debiting her. Aarohi took a long bath and dried her her hair she changed into her dress which Nisha brought from the safe. Dresser stylied her hair and made her wear flower jewelry made by Mimi. 

Goenka's and Rathore's enter while Mimi put kajal behind Aarohi's ear. Aarohi went outside in the lawn where Mehndi artist came and one started right hand other left hand and other two started legs. Aarohi selected design's of mehndi long ago. 

Aarohi's Left hand was complete, She felt hungry she looked around only to see Vansh Sameer, Shivansh Balraj and Rudra were coming with plate of food toward her. Aarohi was feed by them while Kairav felt jealous as he also brought a plate but seeing Aarohi's happiness he remembered Akshara's Mehndi. Aarohi was full but the hearts of her brother were not, she kept eating untill her stomach could take extra but till then her brothers understood then stopped only shivansh ;eft to give her company while rest went to have food. 

Where as Virat and Boys slept till 11 woke up by Mahi Bhai and Sakshi threw water at hem and scolded them. Virat ran to get dressed as Aarohi's mehndi was almost complete. He got ready and asked a mehndi artist to do a simple mehndi design with Aarohi's name.

Virat was feed by Rohit and KL while Mahi Bhai was going round.

Mehndi was complete with Aarohi's mehndi become the darkest brown while Virat's Mehndi was darker than her.

All the ladies where getting ready while Aarohi and Virat went to slowly went to meet as they where told not to meet each other before the wedding. Virat was looking at Aarohi's mehndi to find his name while Aarohi told him her successful mission with Birla's. They were caught none other than by Aarohi's Nani and Mimi and Virat's Grandmother (this three women become good friend as they had one thing they never stop cursing their husband even if they are dead)

Mimi hold Aarohi's ears and dragged her while Virat's grandmother glare was enough to make him run towards his room.

evening time 

All the girls went towards the Jal Mahal as it was ready for Aarohi's bachelor party. whole night the girl's drank danced and where kept under very serious surveillance by Virat's Mother Grandmother and Aarohi's Badi ma and Mimi.

Aarohi and the girl had played UNO, Cards, Truth & dare, and danced. Everyone went to bed at 3 in the morning.

 Everyone went to bed at 3 in the morning