Ch 7

Author pov:

Roka was on 12th August and 17th August India vs Pakistan Match 

20th August 

morning

Aarohi's resigned letter approval came to Goenka Mansion while our Darling Aarohi was sleeping. Akshara as always fueling Manish's anger. Vansh ran and woken up Aarohi. She heard what was happening. She was coming Downstairs Akshara grabbed her hand and made her stand in front of Manish.

Manish asked her "What is the meaning of this". Aarohi replied "what is that" Manish harshly replied "your Resignation approved Paper". Aarohi took them and smiled and said "It came finally I will go to Mumbai"

Akshara curiously "Madam why will you go to Mumbai?" then Aarohi replied "I will not go to my Sasural or what??". Akshara said "ha to sasural is in Mumbai 🤣🤣" thinking as a joke then looked at her serious face "YOU ARE LIEING NA-" Aarohi said "why will I lie i am moving to Virat's Mansion in Mumbai yaar Mimi explain her. I am going to have my breakfast."

Mimi explained and in the corner Abhimanyu face which was had a smile thinking he had beaten her turned against him when he found out, she was going to Mumbai.

(Abhimanyu could not crack so he done his MBBS from private medical collage which does not have value other than Birla hospital. He was fucking Jealous Of Aarohi as she got the highest marks in whole Rajasthan that same year.)

22nd August 

Aarohi was sitting in front of the tv since morning not letting anyone change the channel. She sat only waited for her charm Virat to come. Everyone was making around around the living room. She just look at the match not bothering someone is sitting beside her or not and first wicket falls. 

Aarohi took out her Jaap mala she brought yesterday and learnt how to praying using that from Mimi. She saw Virat was on the crease she stated her prayers and the match was going ononly in the lunch break she stood to go to washroom.

28th march

Aarohi just bath and come back only to find a unknown number called her. it was none other than Sourav Ganguly.

S:- Hello Aarohi

A:- Yes Sir

S:- I Heard you are a physiotherapist as well as a general physician.

A:- Yes sir

S:- You see na our three teams men women and both U-19 teams do not have a head physiotherapist. So if you consider this offer then we discuss further.

A:- Sir can give me 15 minutes to think.

S:- sure.

Aarohi immediately called Rohit as she knew Virat does not pick call will practiceing. Aarohi dialed it taken 2 rings and boom

R:- Ha Aarohi bolo

A:- Can you give the call to Virat

R:- (teasingly) Hey saiya ji your Soon to MRS has called. Talk to her

V:- hello

A:- suno na Sourav sir ne phone Kiya tha ki......( Told him everything)

(Author tired after doing 200 physics numericals.😭😭😭)

V:- Accept it na. I can see at home and work both places. 

A:- okay bye....

Aarohi called Sourav sir and accepted the job offer. She could join after the India Pakistan test 3. Aarohi was happy that she could see the test 3 day 4 and 5... (Only first test was done.)

Aarohi saw the flower designer had came downstairs and Akshara was pestering him to know the flowers choosen by Aarohi. Aarohi already warned all the Organizers and informed them not to do with anything without her or Virat' s permission.

Aarohi was not liking Akshara's interference as she was only trying. Designer left after giving the catalogue and Aksara said to put black roses because that matches her personality. It hurted Aarohi but did not say anything as she remembers her manners.

Aarohi left and started over viewing while waiting for Badi Ma to come help her pack as was to leave for Delhi for a seminar and to book and deal as Jal Mahal was the place she choosen for marriage. Virat' s mother Vinika asked to stay in their house too.

Small chapter okay 

Next update only after 12 votes and 16 comments....

No update till then and do comments it make me think you all are really reading