CH-13 Sangeet

Morning 7:30

All the boys woke up and went for a morning workout. Some International players which were friends of Aarohi and Virat like Sunil Narayan, AB devilries, Chris Gayle etc. Boys were divided into many groups for tonight. Nisha and Virat practiced some Dance songs.

group1:

Rohit, Shikhar, Yuvraj, Mahi, Harbhajan 

group 2:

Hardik, Gautam, Ashish, Zak

Group 3: imagine yourself

All the boys Are ready for Sangeet, but girls except Aarohi woke up with headache at 3 pm. They remembered that Sangeet was today only they ran freshen up and started to practice dance. Nani and Vansh saw the girls getting ready from sangeet but they did not find Aarohi. Nani and Vansh went towards Aarohi's room, they opened the room only see Aarohi sleeping on her stomach. Nani slapped her head and then shouted "Yeh ladhki apni Sangeet ka din Abhi bhi so rahi ha."  Aarohi woke up with Jerk as Vansh threw water on her.

Aarohi saw the time went into panic mode which was 5:30 pm, one thing was set as Aarohi will only do a couple dance. She ran went to change then freshen up, but by the time she can cover up her mistake of sleeping everyone in the bride side got to know.

At 6 pm Makeup artist came and started doing her make up and made her get ready in half hour. Aarohi was ready. She came down in the hall where function is going on...

Virat and she stood beside each other while the media took picture before the function.

Whole night boys vs girls went on but Aarohi and virat were in other land...............