Ch 8

Aarohi left for the Seminar. During her travelling she was continuously talking to Virat about all things as she was already planning a surprise and there Virat was sad to know he will only get message replies as she will not pick up his call.

During her three day Seminar she continuously looked into the scores even late at night watching the highlights even being hell tired. 

Aarohi replied him at night about the match and asking him to play well for the next day.

Next day DAY-4 to  India Pakistan test, here Virat was batting while the last ball before the lunch break was given, Aarohi entered the stadium. The last ball was played and Virat hit a six which directly fall only two three rows down. Aarohi even though had VIP tickets, she brought a normal ticket and sat inside the crowd. In the lunch break she was eating some butter chicken and naan She always loved Kolkata's street food. When the announcement was done that lunch break was over.

India come to bat 250 runs needed in 35 overs, Aarohi was enjoying her food while watch Virat run scores and wining the match. Aarohi saw Rohit getting out after playing for a long time scoring 300 runs. Suresh Raina walk inside and only 60 balls remain and 120 runs. 

Aarohi saw a Pakistani bowler said something to Virat causing him to get very angry. He started playing very aggressively by the time 25 balls delivered Virat and Raina scored another 70 runs. Aarohi was relived as most of game was in there hand until the score turned 14 balls left and 6 runs need then only she called Rohit. She and Rohit have became good friends due daily calling and other being only he knew the surprise. Here India won the match and here Aarohi with the help of guards coming towards the ground.

Aarohi was standing behind Virat all the Stadium saw her and the cameras were turned to her. She saw Jadeja and Rohit talking to Virat. She signaled Rohit and Jadeja to not tell Virat.

 (Virat is very possessive about his Bat, he does not like anyone touch it.)

Aarohi just took the bat and angry Virat was ready to Scold the person who took his Bat only to see a smiling Aarohi standing. He was overjoyed ran picked her up but raised her eyes challenging him to run. Virat smiled but Aarohi ran like a rocket with his bat, here MS Dhoni just came back after giving his interview only to see a running Aarohi towards him with Virat's bat. 

Dhoni before he could stop her she ran past him only to see whole team laughing and Virat chasing her. Rohit was laughing so hard that he fall down on the floor accompanying Yuvraj  Singh who was enjoying the show.

Aarohi ran round the ground while Virat chasing while telling her to stop, while the whole country was not understanding anything. Virat caught her and then first hugged her then picked her went towards the team while Aarohi was amazed by the strength. They were walking toward the Team's Pavilion here everyone was shacking their head. MS was happy now he can relax as his children were finally happy.

Aarohi and Virat's interview....

next week update 

test is there  🤣

write comments 

shoutout of the last parts comment