Haldi & party (2)

First of all last chapter was too small that is the reason I am updating before exam. Second of all I want comments full of Suggestion for Punjabi wedding. I know Rajasthani wedding as i am half Bengali and half Rajasthani. At least 90 votes or no wedding chapters till then.................... 

The whole night was gone with Boys Vs Girls eventually it became a tie as Boys scored 7 in dance and 16 in singing while girls got 14 in Dance and 9 in singing.

Meanwhile, Virat and Aarohi were most of the time cuddling as virat after her dancing did not even left her 2 minutes.

THE NEXT DAY..........

The whole social media was on fire all newspapers, News channels everyone is showing the news Virat and Aarohi's Sangeet pictures have went on viral. They showed the couple dance which happened and the dress costing. The News channels started to go to the Rathore Place showing live starting from decoration to the food served. they took interview's of all Rathore family member's (except Aarohi) Kohli family (except Virat) the Indian Cricket teams and others.

Akshara has sitting on the coach with abhimanyu and watching the news feeling of Aarohi that she get to live such a wealth lifestyle, Whereas whole Birla family is working their ass off to pay Aarohi back the money during this time. Abhimanyu understood Aarohi's importance and gave up all his savings, Neil who had to work in different freelancer  jobs to earn money, Parth had to go hospital to hospital to sell his Machines, Shefali started online tution, Harsh Mahima and her her husband started doing more surgeries than usual. Majari had to cook everyday. When Akshara wanted to help, Whole Birla family except Abhimanyu asked her not to help. In three days they able to pay back 25 corers to Aarohi but this included almost Everyone savings except Akshara as she was buying Groceries for the Family hiding from everyone except Manjiri. Parth got few order for which he went to Jaipur. Akshara contacted some Organizers as she was Available to do concerts which she rejected before.  She was scheduling her shows and she will put the money in Abhimanyu's account so that she can help.

(Aarohi gave them the money so after repaying her they cannot financially heal for few years so Aarohi would lead a few happy years of marriage as Manish will be worried about Akshara.) 

Here 10 in morning

Everyone woke except Aarohi who was awake whole night packing her luggage which will travel to Mumbai and another for Delhi. She also selected at least 30 sarees for herself and 40 in another suitcase as all Virat's relatives will come today. She sent her luggage's through Nisha as she went to pick up their relatives grandparents from Kohli mansion.