ch 3

Aarohi and Virat started to discuss their lives and about their carriers from sitting by holding hand to cuddling while and talking continuously for two hours. the elders got worried only to come to see Aarohi and Virat Talking and Aarohi head on Virat's chest and Virat's hand circling Aarohi waist and was listening and replying.

Virat's parents looked at each other and nodded that they found a perfect match to their son. The Rathore's were happy that their Sister , Niece and Grand-daughter was finally happy. Nisha (Virat's elder Sister) coughed loudly making the couple aware of their presence.

Everyone glared her and Virat and Aarohi jumped from their position. Aarohi put her head down blushingly and virat looked his sister disappointedly as he missed the warmth of Aarohi's hug

Ansh said " So are you ready for marriage"

both of them in unison said "yes".

Both Families bid their farewell and Virat and Aarohi exchanged numbers. After Kohli's left Shivansh (youngest cousin) started to tease Aarohi. Aarohi only blushed and seeing her happy made a smile on their faces knowing finally their doll would get happiness.

Aarohi went back to home.

Aarohi was going to enter saw Birla's were still their

A(mumbling to herself): Drama is about to start..................................

Aarohi entered and drawn all the attention towards her. She went to Mimi

M: Rabbit what happened

before Aarohi could reply Abhimanyu relied

Abhi: Mimi the man rejected her and what such a disgusting behavior girl never be accepted.

A: HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HAPPENED? AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL COMMENT AFTER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME. Mimi i found my perfect match. I was about to tell you everything but from tomorrow i will stay in Rathore Mansion(Abhi: good annihilation.)

Aarohi just glared and left

M:AKSHARA ASK YOUR HUSBAND TO BEHAVE WITH AAROHI

AK: but Mimi-

M: Did Aarohi said a word to him or to you

akshara nodded no.

M: she came speak with me you husband only interfered by saying bad things to her. I never said anything because Aarohi started the fight but today nor she talked nor even spare glance at you and your husband. She came with a such happy mood now you destroyed it. Aaru is only your sister not enemy.

Akshara just nodded only to feel more guilty than she was already feeling. 

Mimi left towards room while Birla's bid farewell and Manish was also guilty to ruin the mood. Vansh, Mimi Badi Ma sitting near the bed and Kairav sitting near the chair bit far away from the bed.

M: How is the boy

A: mast (good)

BM: what is his Name?

A: Virat

Vansh: full name?

A: Virat kohli

suddenly her phone rang she saw Virat was calling Mimi and Vansh gave her a look, while badi ma slapped the back of the head of Vansh.

Aarohi picked up the call................................................... 

atleast vote and share pls..............