Roka

Aarohi from the Morning was running around first her bouquet designer came then the car. She was shouting at everyone to move fast they to reach Delhi.

Aarohi said as no one was ready she and others decided that she leaves first as he needs to get ready there.

Aarohi left by the car immediately  where as rest of them left 2 hours later. Aarohi reached the venue only to meet shivansh outside he said

Aaru get ready the function is about to start in 1 hour.

Aarohi ran inside and when directly to her signed room in the hotel where she met Nisha then the makeup artist started her makeup while the hair dresser was tying her hair.

(the dress is above picture)

Goenka's and Biral reach the hotel only 15 minutes after Aarohi as they taken a smaller root. Everyone went towards aarohi's room and entered all the men was standing outside where as mimi Akshara Badi maa Vansh entered.

Mimi saw Aarohi and started crying whereas Akshara complemented Aarohi she just said Thank you

Aarohi's makeup was done she was the ready when the Rathore family brought her jewelry. Abhimanyu was mesmerized by seeing the dress and the jewelries he wanted some for Akshara.

Aarohi was ready to go out only to be stopped by Virat when he was coming downstairs in his dress. Both of them look at each other and signal developing beautiful and handsome respectively.

Virat extended his hand then both went towards the event hall and waited for the announcement.

Birla's goenka's and Rathore's already went to the hall.

Outside the hotel Sourav Sachin Rahul and Mahi Bhai were waiting for the signal from Nisha.

Rohit and Shikhar we are waiting to meet their Bhabhi.

Nisha called them inside, and the announcement to look at the doors. Aarohi hold Virat's hand and entered and walked up to the Stage. Suddenly lights went of and a song played and spotlight fall on Mahi Bhai with a big cardboard asking to look up. As soon as Aarohi and Virat Looked up lights came back and rose petals fall on them making both of them shocked.

When Virat saw his Seniors standing her looked towards Aarohi as for permission and she relished her hand and nodded. Virat hugged everyone and Nisha come and stood beside Aarohi. Ansh called Virat back and they exchanged rings and hugged.

Everyone was introduced to Aarohi by Virat. 

While in the other side of the room

Goenka's and Birla's where mostly ignored and would do simple greeting. where as Vansh and Mimi were taken by Virat to the main stage which did not sit well with Birla's.

After sometime Aarohi came to them and started having conversation. Their rude and bad remarks made Aarohi feel pathetic. Virat saw it along with Rohit, he came towards Aarohi and hold her hand took her towards the washroom.

Virat went told this Mimi while Nisha and Rohit tried comforting her.

Mimi went to see the problem and asked Akshara what was the problem. She herself did not have a clue, Manish intervened and told them "Birla's may felt insulted as after everyone Aarohi can to meet them at last" and Mimi replied "and they call us Family".

Mimi continued "Family are not to be ignored and Aarohi was meeting her new Family members first what is the problem in that"

After calming down Virat and Aarohi danced with all the other Members While travelling back to the Goenka house Aarohi and Virat were talking to each other on phone while discussing how to manage Wedding preparation etc. Virat also Suggested her to change her job to Mumbai. She said she has already applied and later Virat ask to open the envelop handed outto her by him before leaving it had 4 tickets of test match in Mumbai to her. She wanted to go all the four matches but told she could attended only the last match of last test series. She promised to always look at the score of the first test.

Next day

Aarohi became hell angry and asked Akshara to come to her surprise whole Birla family came to protect their daughter-in-law from Aarohi. Aarohi chuckled and then just asked that why they were so rude to her yesterday.

After clearing out she gave clear instruction to Akshara that she would not tolerate this on her wedding day.