Wedding II

Manish and Kairav left by mid night as Today's disrespect by Aarohi not letting him to do Her kanya dan. Kairav wanted Tanisha to divorce and even proposed Vansh to Leave her then her could have some shares in family on to be punched by Vansh. Vansh said that for Tanisha he can leave his Family and we will never let any of the Goenka to come near His Family and Aarohi's new Family. 

IN THE MORNING

Aarohi woke up at 6 am in the morning as Tanisha wanted to do some rituals on her Mehndi she applied some Alta to make her look a little like a Bengali bride. Aarohi knew about 2 more types of wedding she and Virat has to perform she was getting ready As the muhurta for first wedding was 2 in Afternoon. She was getting ready with the help of her make up Artist after 10 when she was wearing her Saree when Tanisha sent everyone out as it was A custom that the bride should be decorated by the mother, here for Tanisha's smile Aarohi accepted her as mother as Tanisha even though she was only 5 years elder than her. 

(Tanisha dreamed about her Wedding but her IN-LAWS will never let her have a Bengali marriage but When Vansh proposed to Aarohi to let Tanisha to get her sister-in-law married in Bengali customs  which was Happly accepted by everyone especially Virat.)

Tanisha started by tying Aarohi's Hair in a tradition Bengali style then made her wear jewelries then Put the hair gayer along with clipping her chunni on her bun. then drawed design on her head while her doing this Aarohi noticed that Tanisha was someone like her But she had a warm Motherly side while she had a harsh Side. Aarohi saw Tanisha was saw how happy and Mood since yestersay was gloomy turned so joyful.

 Aarohi saw Tanisha was saw how happy and Mood since yestersay was gloomy turned so joyful

Here since Morning Dona Sourav and Vansh along with All the Members tring make Virat were the traditional dress which was a great challenge to Dona as this kiddo of her husband does not stand quietly after getting scolded for 5 to 6 times by different people he sat on the chair and made him wear the dress.

It was 1:30 when Virat sat in the near the fire and started to do the rituals while Some of the other rituals were performed by Aarohi. The marriage started with when Aarohi entered the Hall with vansh Shiavansh and Surya carrying her on a block of wood near Virat. They had Subhodisti (The auspicious sight) with which virat made her stand then They had their Garland exchange. They started with 7 pheras with old Sanskrit wedding hymes being sang by the priest. After which Virat did sindoor Dan to Aarohi. The wedding was completed At 4:00 and then they shoot some videos and videos.

want to hear the hymns

Aarohi and Viart Ran to their respectively rooms as next marriage had the muhurta of 7:30, it was already 4:30 

Aarohi had warm shower for 30 minutes. Then 2 people were drying her hair where two people started to do her make up. She was dressed by 1:30 hours. She looked like a angle but she fell asleep during her makeup. She was woke up by Smriti that the plan about Jotta choir and other ways to take money from Virat.

 while Virat just had a warm bath and then just wore his dress and then took his sword went towards the wedding hall

 while Virat just had a warm bath and then just wore his dress and then took his sword went towards the wedding hall. He saw other members helping only. He felt we was on air looked down to see Russel and Gayel picked him and taking him to his room. 

When he reached the room only to see all the boys and when they saw him started to have fun and then the started talking to each other. 

After some time priest has called them downstairs to marriage and started their rituals

Pls comment next update in few days