Wedding I

Tanisha woke up at 6:30 as usual she went to bathroom did her morning routine then after 15 minutes called Vansh to make him wake up. Vansh woke up due to the call wanted to go back to sleep but the scolding of Tanisha made him unwilling get up from bed. Tanisha and Vansh decided to wake the bride and groom little late.

While the rest of the people started with the arrangement for the wedding. 

7 am 

Tanisha was having a battle to wake Aarohi up and Virat being Vansh's good boy woke and started getting ready. Aarohi woke after few minutes after lot of struggles from Tanisha for 10 minutes. 

10 am 

Manish entered to Aarohi's room and saw 3 women were making Aarohi ready for gurdwara. 

Aarohi saw Manish and smiled and asked him why he was there

Aarohi saw Manish and smiled and asked him why he was there. Manish sat there and asked Aarohi who was going to go her Kanya dan for her because Ansh was bragging to them yesterday that he was going to it. Aarohi signalled the Make up Artist to leave while one of the Make up Artist ran to inform the Tanisha and Nisha. 

Aarohi told Manish clearly that her mother wished that Ansh would do her Kanya Dan as Her father died. Manish argued with her that it was her father's family right but Aarohi argued back that Ansh was going to do it, and she would not let him to do it. 

Tanisha as soon as she heard from the make up artist ran to Aarohi's room along with Shivansh  . they both barged with to see Aarohi was on the verge on crying while Manish was almost on the verge on slapping Aarohi. Manish and Aarohi looked at the two while Aarohi ran into Tanisha's arms wile Shivansh holded manish hand and almost dragged while Tanisha said very mean thing like " Bade papa you were such cheap minded person" and so on until Manish shouted on Tanisha cursing her for all the misery Akshara was facing as what Kairav did to her was correct here Mimi came dragged Manish with Badi ma while both Tanisha and Aarohi try not cry only then vansh and shivansh comforted them

They clamed down deep down Aarohi was feeling sad but her mind told her she was doing what was correct. She asked the Artist to redo her make up which took another 30 minutes by  10 45 

It was a relief that the Gurdwara was 5 minutes distance 

Aarohi got ready she held Ansh hand and walked outside to the car to go to gurdwara 

MEANWHILE VIRAT 

he was getting teased by all the members especially Mahi and seniors wives. Sourav and Sachin tried to help his condition only to thrown out of the room.

(All the wives have turned Mother hens along with Mahi as Virat was like their son.)

Shikar Rohit and Jadeja were planning and making Arrangement. While rest of the where planning to do in the party. Hardik, Surya and Yuvraj along with Yusuf pathan and Irfan pathan planned to burst crackers at the party to make sure Aarohi was welcomed properly.

AFTER 10

Virat was ready in his dress but they were missing once the turban cloth, or his sword or something or the other they left for Gurdwara at 10 40 and after reaching their saw that bride side was running late.

At 10 55

Both the sides have reached they washed their hands and legs and went inside the Gurdwara ..........

They sat together on the ground and then rituals were done a cloth was wrapped around virat shoulder and tied to Aarohi's chunni (head covering cloth) they took some pheras and recited their vows

At 12 30 

Virat and Aarohi came out after being married to Punjabi traditions. Only to see Manish and Kairav sitting and Eating chole kulche and missing Aarohi's marriage

Aarohi felt hurt as she never thought that Kairav will fall so low..

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

On seeing this Mimi held Aarohi's hand took both virat and her inside the car and left for the party.

AT THE PARTY.

Everyone was enjoying but Virat was missing Suddenly lights went off and Virat on the stage singing 

(imagine this song )

Aarohi hugged him tightly and started crying while he patted her head and kissing it continuously as sign of reassurance. Suddenly fire crackers started to burst creating a magnificent light show later the people started asking for credits and rest....

AT 7 pm 

Mimi dragged Aarohi back to her room and told her to get some sleep as tomorrow was a big day her.