Ch 2

Virat has came to home for two months. Yesterday his mother dropped a bomb about a marriage proposal. He first denied but after his father sister show him the photo he was stunned by the beauty.

 He first denied but after his father sister show him the photo he was stunned by the beauty

Virat could not stop thinking bout the girl. He went for Morning Walk in the morning but only thinking about if she would like him. 

Virat though his best option is to go with the flow.

Noon 12 pm

Virat and his family left for Rathore Mansion which was 3hours away. On the way Virat was asking question to his parents about Aarohi and listening about her made him feel proud.

Late Afternoon,

Virat and his family came in front of the Rathore mansion. They went Inside. They sat as the Rathore and Kohli family started with basic greeting then a payal sound came to virat's ear's

channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Virat saw the girl from the picture in a beautiful saree came with tea snacks and sweets but for our Virat his eyes where stuck on Aarohi.

Virat looked at her and inside his heart he felt relief in his heart. 

On the other side Aarohi was blushing after seeing such a handsome person looking at her with so much adoration. Sameer (Aarohi's eldest cousin brother) asked if they could talk outside while giving the soon to be couples some privaacy.

Virat and Aarohi where left alone in the the huge living room.

Virat started the conversation

V: hello

A: hi 

V: are you forced into this

A: no I asked them to look for a match for me. I want to tell you something

V: sure go ahead

A: actually I was engaged before but that engagement broke. Will you accept me like this.

V: and why was the engagement broken ( curiously asked)

A: (glossy eyes) the boy I was engaged to was  in love with my sister and was using me to make her jealous. They are already married actually Rathore are my maternal family.

V: okay did you move on

A: yes I moved on, but why

V: I will make sure that you are madly in love with me. Give me a chance to your heart.

A: you already have it just do not break it like my previous engagement.

V: you do not have to worry I have a big ego but my life is a size of a cricket kit or to your words a difficult patient you have to live with it.

Aarohi was impressed by Virat

A:(laughingly)iam ready but I can at times be rude and very stubborn

V: Ready 

V: do you know my profession?

A: yeah you are the cricketer who played the world cup so please I have watched it and I know you.

V: I mean not be a good cricketer but I will try to be the best husband for you and your most loved person on the Earth.

A: then you are ready for this marriage?

V:yes and you 

A: yes