Ch 9

Virat and Aarohi were talking here Rohit called Virat and said

Mahi bhai is calling you, Downstairs everyone is Asking about you.

Here, Sourav Ganguly, became the assistant coach. When he saw Virat and Aarohi's Masti, he was shaking his head while Ravi shastri and  Duncan Fletcher were asking him about Aarohi. Sourav went to the Team's dressing to see Virat walking out. He entered and asked Aarohi to follow him while teasing Aarohi about the stunt she pulled few minutes back in the field. Aarohi cheeks were red in color and she put her head down in shame. Aarohi and Sourav entered a room where Ravi Shastri was sitting and then Sourav introduced her as teams new physiotherapist. 

Aarohi and Ravi shastri hit of very well while Aarohi and Duncan Fletcher became good friends. Sourav sir brought a new team T-shirt and some files.

Gautam Gambhir when he saw Aarohi went towards her and said

Doll what are you doing here??

Aarohi turned on to see her Gautam Dada standing, Aarohi ran towards him and hugged him while Virat just entered the room to call Sourav sir on seeing Aarohi he stood their.

Sourav frowned then said to Gautam, (He and  Duncan Fletcher did not attended Virat's engagement)

You know Aarohi??

Gautam replied while laughing "know her, she is like my sister.......I know her because she is the head physiotherapist of KKR". Virat took a sigh of relief and then coughed to make everyone notice him .

Everyone turned to him then, Virat only said "Sourav Sir they are calling you down stairs" Sourav picked his blazer while teasing both Virat and Aarohi "Virat wife is in KKR now you cannot defeat her." Here Gautam Gambhir and Duncan Fletcher looked at Virat then Aarohi as they nodded then Gautam just said "Aarohi ready take care a small child who act like Sunil Narayan" Aarohi just laughed. 

Everyone slowly left while Aarohi and Virat left in the room. Virat fastly came near her and softly twisted her hand to bring it behind her and hugged her. Virat knew now everyone is busy with the interview then started kissing the neck of Aarohi while his other hand which was holding her hand left it. Aarohi hand went toward his torse and hugged him. While Virat justed caged her in his arms and relishing the warmth he missed for so many days. Virat left her neck when he felt he was done then hold her tightly.

Virat and Aarohi were coming out. They were stopped by Jadeja, he asked Virat that Sourav sir is calling Aarohi. They both went only to see Aarohi to be pulled to stage and introduce as Indian teams physiotherapyist. 

Akshara was bored from working and Abhimanyu will be back after 3 or 4 hours. She shifted the channel only to see Aarohi was getting introduced as Indian teams physiotherapyist. She felt jealous as her husband, is only staying as junior doctor. She sat on the sofa and started plotting against her but she then remembered Aarohi will be married and leaving her and her husband forever.

Akshara loved Aarohi but Abhimanyu manipulation towards Aarohi made her believe that she was very good and Aarohi should be blamed for everything.

Vansh went to Kolkata to go to his college reunion while returning he meet his girlfriend and decided that after Aaro get's married he will also get married and settle down. He meet some investors to aid him to build a hotel in Mumbai and Kolkata.

Vansh girlfriend Tanisha was a brilliant Cardiologist but due her family pressure never left Kolkata. Vansh also visited her house to discuss about marriage and other stuff with Tanisha's parents.   

Aarohi was very happy to stay with Virat in his mansion. They arrived more than 30 minutes she got freshed but Mr. Virat went to bath so she was roaming in the house walking through the Living Room She saw there was big photo of him with 2011 world cup trophy. Aarohi was looking at his photos and got lost in her own world. She did not when Virat enter the living room he tried to call her few times but looking at her condition he remembered a advice went to Aarohi and hugged her. Aarohi got scared but when she saw Virat, she relaxed but Virat was lost in his own world and started bitting Aarohi's neck as it was looking a place to mark her. When Aarohi tried to push him, he just tighten his grip and pinched her waist. Aarohi was moaning loudly while pushing her head back. Virat was enjoying to tease Aarohi and mentally thanked Shikhar for the Idea.

Virat continued this teasing while Aarohi was lost her self moaning his name. Virat left her then she just lightly punched his chest while complaining about his rough behavior towards her.

Virat was very deeply in love with Aarohi that he will kill anyone who damages or tries to harm her. Aarohi was also in love with him as she felt secure and happy.

Virat said "It's your punishment why did you not tell about this KKR situation to me before hmm, ? Just wait till we get married then your punishment will be more worse....." Aarohi about to free herself from Virat when he picked her up in bridal style and said while walking towards his bedroom "Tomorrow is a holiday so let go off to sleep, we will discus this in the morning." Virat just took her to his room closed the door with his legs then dropped her on the bed. Went to the other slide and slept while putting his head on Aarohi's neck and hugged her tightly. Aarohi felt safe as for the first time someone hugged her in sleep. Aarohi put her hand on Virat's head and start massaging it. They themselves do not know when they fall asleep.

Time skip for 20th october

next part 

tomorrow evening pakka

sorry everyone........😭😭😭😭😭

Commont you want SMUT or not after marrige episodes

Ch 11 to 18 marriage all related problems

Abhimanyu vs Virat 15 chapter pakka.........

bye and comment and motivate me

100 comments and 50 likes 

no update before it 

Author in strict voice