~^1^~

It was night time.
In kim mansion.

?? : suga you have to marry him I promised his father that I will marry his sons to mine sons (shout)
Suga : dad I will not marry him (shout back)
Jin : you have to marry him and thats final you don't have any other option. (Left)
Suga : appa see your husband is forcing me.
Rm : baby please.
Suga : okk. (Left to his girlfriend house)

In jisoo's house.

Jisoo : baby what happened why are you so angry. (Sat on his lap)
Suga : my dad and appa want me to get married I am so angry.
Jisoo : do you want me to take away your anger. (She got up from his lap and opened her shirt bottoms)
Then suga take her to room and.........

Next morning.

Today was suga's marriage suga didn't wanted to get married but he have to because of his dad and appa, right now he was standing at stage.
Tae : suga bro my marriage was also forced but see now I love kookie.
Suga : yeah but I will never love that jhope.
Then songs started and jhope came with jk, jk gave his hand to suga.
Jk : take care of him.
Suga didn't said anything then Priest start the wedding.
P : do you Mr. Min yoongi take jung hoseok as your lawful husband.
Suga : yes I do (blankly)
P : do you Mr.jung hoseok take min yoongi as your lawful husband.
Jhope : yes I do.
P : I announce you both as husbands now you can kiss..
After hearing kiss jhope blushed suga grabed jhope by his waist and kissed him...

.

.

.

.

.

.

On lips..

.

.

.
Yeah he kissed him on lips jhope was shocked but also kissed back everyone clapped and after marriage they all went to kim mansion.

In sope's room.

Suga came in his room jhope also came behind him but suga got angry.
Suga : how dare you came to my room. (shout)
Jhope : a...appa to..told m..me to come..in y..your r..room.
Suga : I already have a girlfriend don't expect anything from me. (Angry)
Suga grabbed jhope's hand tightly and came down in hall everyone got up from couch.
Rm : suga what happened.
Suga : you told me to marry him I did but he will not stay at my room. (Angry)
Jin : suga he is your husband he will stay in your room. (Angry)
Suga : bu...
Rm : suga no buts go take him to your room and behave nicely to him. (Strictly)
Suga : whatever.
They went to room.

In room.

Suga : hey you jhope I will not let you sleep with me soo sleep on floor.
Suga went to get fresh and jhope layed on cold floor and slept, suga came out of washroom he saw jhope was shivering because its very cold so he have no option he took jhope in bridal style and lay him on bed and cover him with blanket and also layed beside him.

Next morning.

Jhope woke first he saw he was on bed in suga's arms.
Jhope in mind : suga I know some day you will also fall for me. (Smile)
Then Jhope got up from bed and went to get fresh after sometime he came back in room he went to wake suga.
Jhope : hubby wake up its morning.
Suga slowly opened his eyes, he saw jhope he got lost in him.
Jhope : hubby wake up (shaking him)
Then suga came out of his thoughts and get up quickly.
Suga : jhope you don't dare to touch me again. (Angrily went to W.R "washroom")
Jhope went down.

In kitchen.

Jhope came in kitchen Rm saw him.
Rm : oh hobi you here.
Jhope : yeah I came to help you.
Jk : no hobi you go sit we will do that.
Jhope : no no I will help you please.
Rm : ok ok.
Then rm jk and jhope made breakfast everyone came for breakfast, jhope served everyone and also sat beside suga.
Jin : jhope?
Jhope : yes dad.
Jin : you were finding a job right did you find any?
Jhope : no still not but I will try in one another company.
Jin : no need you will work in our company as suga's personal secretary.
Suga : WHAT..what the hell no never he will not work as my secretary.
Jin : suga mind your language and he will work with you I don't want him to be in any other company.
Suga : but dad...
Jin : suga he is very good in these works trust me.
Suga : ok then but I will take his interview if he passed the interview then he will be my secretary but if not then no chance.
Jin : jhope do you want to give this interview or not?
Jhope : yes dad I don't have any issue.
Suga : ok then today at 10am your interview will be started and its already 9am.
Jhope : its okk hubby I will manage.
Suga : okk. (Cold)
After breakfast jhope was about to go to his room for getting ready for interview but suga stopped him.
Suga : jhope make coffee for me.
Jhope : okk. (Smile)
Jhope went to make coffee.
Suga in mind : now lets see how you will reach on time for interview. (Smirk)
Jhope in mind : I know hubby you are doing this because you don't want me to come for interview on time but I will be on time. (Smile)
Jhope quickly made coffee for suga and gave to suga, suga saw time and its still 9:20 it means jhope still have half hour so he said to jhope.
Suga : I don't want hot coffee I want cold. (Smirk)
Jhope : okk. (Jhope went to make cold coffee)
Jin Whispered to rm.
Jin : rm see your son is trying to make jhope busy so he can't go for interview on time.
Rm : (Whispered back) jinu my son in law is also intelligent see he add ice in that hot coffee.
Jin : god knows now what suga will ask him to do.
Jhope added the ice in that hot coffee and gave it to suga, suga saw the time and its still 9:25 its means jhope still have alot of time.
Suga in mind : now what should I do.(thinking) yeah I can do that..
Suga : jhope don't you want to decide you dress.
Jhope : yeah can you help me?
Suga : okk. (Smirk but still cold)

To be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕