~^12^~

Rm : TAE TELL ME IS IT TRUE OR NOT?

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Tae nodded looking down.
Jhope : tae I never accepted this from you I..I thought y..you l..love m..my brother b..but I was wrong I..I forgot t..that THE WORD LOVE IS NOT MADE FOR US THIS WORD IS NOT FOR JUNG BROTHERS.
Jhope was crying messly but kookie's smiling face came infront of his eyes he quickly got up and wipe his tears and took jk in bridal style and went out of kim mansion namjin and suga went behind him but tae didn't, he fell on his knees and start crying.
Tae : k..kookie I..I am s..sorry I..was so involved in hate t..that I can't see yo..your pain but n...now I realized t..that I l...love you ye..yes kook I love you and now I will prove m..my l..love to you and apologize to you.
Then tae got up and went to hospital where all others went.

In hospital.

Everyone were standing outside the doctor's room while the doctor was checking jk then tae came their suga stand infront of him.
Suga : taehyung you can't meet him you are not even allowed to see him GET OUT. (Shout)
Nurse : sir please don't shout its hospital you are disturbing other patients.
Jhope : we are sorry.
Then jhope went to suga.
Jhope : suga please don't shout please sit.
Tae : no no please suga let me see kook please.
Rm : no tae go from here.
Tae : appa please I love him I start to love him I will apologize to him and I am sure that he will forgive me please appa, papa please.
Jhope : (Chuckle while tears in his eyes) love? I said na love word is not for jung brothers we are born to be hated by everyone tae leave from here.
Tae : n..no no hobi, hobi I really love him pleasee p..please I l...love him, appa papa please forgive me I will never do this again please.
Rm : (whisper to jin and suga) jinu I can't see tae like this should we give him a chance?
Jin : yes joonie everyone deserve a second chance.
Suga : okk tae you have one last chance prove your love to him but don't hurt him now.
Tae : (smile) appa papa suga Hobi did you all forgave me?
Namjin : yes.
Suga : yes but don't repeat this ever again.
Tae : no I will not, jhope yo...
Jhope : kim taehyung I will never forgive you after what you did to my brother I thought you love my brother but I was wrong I hate you kim taehyung.
J

hope said that and went to bench and sat there.
Suga : tae right now jhope is not in his sences he is very angry right now but trust me he will forgive you.
Tae : hm.
Tae in mind : I never thought that jhope will ever hate me this much and if jhope hates me this much then kookie....no no he will not hate me and even if he do I deserve this I will prove him my love.
Then doctor came out of the room.
Jhope : doctor is he okk is everything fine?
Doctor : yes mrs.min the patient is fine his buries are fresh thats why he have some pain in his body but I will give you some medicines and ointment apply the ointment in night before sleeping and medicines after dinner and can I know who is hobi here?
Jhope : I am hobi what happened?
Doctor : actually the patient is calling your name in his sleep so please you go to him and you all can also go and please feed him a proper meal patient is so weak.
Suga : okk thank you doctor.
Then doctor nodded and left.
Everyone went to room where jk was jhope sat beside him as he heard his name from jk's mouth.
Jk : h..hobi
Jhope : y..yes yes k..kookie I..I am here.
Then slowly jk opened his eyes.
Jhope : kookie are you okk do you want something?
Jk : w..wa...water.
Suga quickly gave the glass of water to jk who drink a little bit of water.
Jhope : kookie baby are you okk?
Jk : y..yes I..I am o..ok what w..will happen t..to me.
Jhope : kookie no need to lie I know everything. (Angry)
Jk : h..hobi a..are you angry o..on m..me?
Jhope : I am very angry at you and taehyung, taehyung did this all but you, why you didn't tell me huh d..do you know ho..how was I feeling when I saw you like that. (Crying)
Jk : h..hobi please forgive me I didn't meant to h..hide th..this from you b...
Jhope : but taehyung told you not to tell me right and you listened to him you didn't think about your brother that what if he find out or something huh.
Jk : h..hobi pl..please forgive me.
Jhope : I will not forgive you kookie you broke your promise you have promised me that you will not hide anything from me but you hide this.
Jk : ho...
Then doctor came inside.
Doctor : sorry to disturb you but I wanted to tell you that you can take the patient to home.
Tae : o..ok thank you doctor. (Doctor left)
Jhope : appa papa take him to home I am going to office.
Suga : jhope are you crazy you are leaving you brother in this condition, jhope you are not going to office.
Jhope : suga I said what I said I am going.
Then jhope left.
Jk start crying.
Suga : kookie kookie don't cry jhope will forgive you, you know that he loves you so much he will not be angry at you.
Then jk stop crying and they went to mansion all this time tae was silent he was thinking what to say to jk.

In night.
In mansion.

Suga tae and jin didn't went to office today jhope came home he enterd the main door everyone got up from couch.
Rm : hobi you are late what happened?
Jhope : I want to talk to you all something important.
Jin : what is it hobi?
Jhope gave some papers to jungkook he saw the papers and got shocked and tears were in his eyes.
Jk : d...divorce. (tears)

(Please do comments and votes I really like to read your comments pleaseee) 😕

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕