~^13^~

Jk : d..divorce. (Tears)

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Tae : WHAT.
Tae took the papers from jk's hand and start reading it.
Tae : h..hobi w..what is t..this.
Jhope : these are divorce papers I want kookie to give divorce to taehyung.
Suga : MIN HOSEOK ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND.
Jhope : no suga I am not don't y..you remember what just happened I..in morning. (He was crying)
Rm : wow hobi you are saying to kookie to give divorce to tae but you are crying.
Jhope : b..because I..I will never want my brother to g..give divorce to tae b..but w..what he did a..after knowing that I will never let him be close to k..kookie.
Tae : no no h..hobi pl..please give me a chance please let me prove my love please everyone deserve a second chance then w..why d..don't I please hobi d..don't do t..this to me I..I will die without k..koo.
Jin : jhope please give him one chance.
Jhope : okk you have 1 month prove your love to him and kookie if he ever again do something like this then you will tell me and if I find out that you again hide this from me then you will see my worst side. (Angry)
Jk : hobi I will tell you everything from now and I am sorry please forgive me.
Jhope : I already forgave you.
Rm : okk okk now stop this jhope go get fresh and come for dinner.
Then jhope went to his room.
Jk in mind : kim taehyung now you need a punishment I will not talk to you until this one month ends.
Then after sometime jhope came down they all ate their dinner and went to their own rooms.

In Sope's room.

Jhope : suga.
Suga : what? (Annoyed)
Jhope : mr.kang came today.
Suga : WHY THAT BASTARD CAME TO MY OFFICE.
Jhope : suga don't shout na or I will not tell you what he did today because you are already behaving like you will kill him.
Suga : I have already killed him if I had my gun with me at that time. (Angry)
Jhope : okk so you stay angry I am not gonna tell you anything.
Suga : jhope tell me what he did?
Jhope : no you will get angry and I don't want my hubby to get angry because he look so cute and I can't stop myself from kissing him.
Suga : (blushed but hide it) stop this bullshit and tell me.
Jhope : he came to office and came to my cabin security tried to stop him but his mens stopped the security, he came to my cabin and grabbed my collar and threaten me to ask you to sign the deals with him again or he will kill me. (Pout)
Suga : HOW DARE HE I WILL KILL HIM.
Suga took his gun from the side table and about to go but jhope grabbed his hand.
Jhope : yoongi no.
Suga : jhope leave my hand.
Jhope : no, suga don't go please leave it come sleep.
Suga : jhope I....
Suga's phone rang he looked at the caller id he got annoyed even it was his so called love, he answered her call.

On call.

Suga : what now jisoo?
Jisoo : suga come to me na you haven't met me for so long daddy come to baby na. (Seducive tone)
Suga : jisoo I can't come today.
Jisoo : yahhh you forgot me after you marriage you...are you start to like you husband huh don't you love me anymore?
Suga : no baby its not like that okk I am coming.

Call cut.

Suga : jhope I am going to jisoo I will come tomorrow.
Jhope : but su....
Suga : didn't you listened to me what I said. (Cold+angry)
Jhope didn't said anything he looked down tears were in his eyes and when suga left jhope fall on his knees.
Jhope : (crying) WHY GOD WHYYYYY, why h...he ha..hates m..me this much I...I lov..love him soo much but h...he, he never cared f..for me.
Jhope slept on cold floor while crying.

In taekook's room.

Tae : koo baby?
Jk didn't replied.
Tae : baby listen to me I am really sorry pl...please for..forgive me pl..please.
Jk : please tae don't irritate me and I am not gonna forgive you don't call me baby I am not your baby. (Cold)
Tae : okk but please tell me w..what I have to do for your forgiveness?
Jk : you love me?
Tae : yes yes I love you soo much I was so stupid at that time koo I was soo much involved in hate that I didn't saw your pain I hurted you soo much I deserve this but please tell me what I have to do for your forgiveness?
Jk : as hobi said you have one month prove your love.
Tae : thank you soo much koo and I will prove you that how much I love you.
Jk : now sleep.
Jk got up from bed and was about to go to couch but tae held his arm.
Tae : where are you going?
Jk : to couch.
Tae : no no from now my baby will sleep with me.
Jk : no I wi....
Tae : kookie pleaseeeee (puppy eyes with a cute pout)

Jk in mind : ahh I can't resist his this cuteness why he is soo cute

Jk to tae : ok okk.
Tae : yayyyyy.
Tae hugged jk tightly and kissed his cheeks.
Jk : what was that? (Fake angry)
Tae : sorry but not sorry you are my husband I can kiss you.
Jk : without my permission.
Tae : if I had asked your permission then you will have said yes I know that so why to waste time.
Jk : shut up and sleep.
They jk layed on bed tae also layed and hugged him.
Jk : tae leave me.
Tae : no never.
Jk : I said leave me tae.
Tae : and I said no never so sleep.
Then jk didn't said anything and slept.
(Please suggest me something for this story and also for childhood love and I hope you loved this part please do votes and comments)🌷

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕