~^4^~

Suga : how dare he talked to me like this. (Angry)

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Jisoo : baby leave him lets go out for shopping.
Suga : hm ok.
Then suga left for shopping with jisoo.
Jhope in mind : suga it hurts it hurts so much to see you with someone else but I know some day you will fall for me, suga I love you and I will love you till my last breath. (Crying)

In evening.

Jhope went home by bus because suga was with his so called girlfriend so he came by bus he went inside the mansion.
Rm : hobi you came and where is suga?
Jhope : he didn't come with me.
Jin : what, but why and how you came?
Jhope : dad I came by bus and suga went with his girlfriend.
Rm : this boy, today let him come home I will teach him a good lesson.
Jhope didn't said anything he went to his room because he was sad even though he talked to suga and his girlfriend without any fear he showed them that he is strong but he is not he is not that strong, he was sitting on bed then his room's door opened and jk came and sat beside him and took his hand in his own hand.
Jk : hobi don't be sad I know that you pretends to be strong infront of suga but now you have to be strong for your love, I know your pain hobi but don't lose hope one day suga will also fall for you.
Jhope : (hugged him) k...kookie.
Jk : shhh don't cry hobi be strong.
Then jhope stop crying.
Jk : hm now hobi go get fresh then come down.
Then hobi get fresh and went down and jk rm and jhope made dinner, after sometime the main door opened tae came inside.
Jin : tae where is your brother Jhope said he went with his girlfriend didn't he came back to office.
Tae : no dad I didn't saw him after morning.
Jin : let him come today. (Angry)
Tae : what happened dad something wrong?
Jk : yes, suga hyung's girlfriend came to his office and suga hyung went out with him hobi again came by bus today.
Tae : what the hell thats so bad I will also scold him today.
Jk : tae you go get fresh dinner is almost ready.
Then tae came after getting fresh they all sat on dinning table without jhope.
Rm : what happened hobi come sit.
Jhope : no appa I will wait for suga then I will eat with him.
Jin : no hobi you don't have to wait for him today he will not get food and rm you don't dare to give him food hobi come sit.
Jhope : no dad I can't eat without him I wi.......
Before he complete, the door opened and suga came in jin quickly got up and and rm also got up and take off his slipper.
Jin : tae give me my hockey stick.
Suga : d..dad a..appa what are you doing.
Jin : how dare you to leave him alone in office huh....today he again came by bus. (Angry)
Rm : suga I told you to breakup with your girlfriend but you didn't listen to me. (Angry)
Tae : suga your girlfriend is behind your money he don't love you.
Then jin was about to beat suga but jhope came in between.
Jin : jhope move today I will teach him a lesson so he will not repeat this again.
Rm : yes hobi today don't stop your dad move.
Jhope : no appa please leave him its okk please.
Jin : no hob...
Jhope : appa please don't do this.
Rm : okk if you are saying so.
Jin : but suga make sure your girlfriend never come to your office again or I will definitely make sure you will never be able to find him. 
suga went to his room Angrily jhope took a plate full of food and was about to go to his room.
Jin : hobi don't give him food today let him starve then he will not do this again.
Jhope : dad do you think this will work no na and if he didn't eat anything then he will get weak and I surely don't want that so let me feed him this food.
Rm : okk hobi you go to him.
Then jhope went to their shared room.

In sope's room.

Jhope came in room he saw suga was sitting on bed while looking at his laptop so he went to him and sat beside him.
Jhope : suga eat this food.
Suga : I don't want.
Jhope : suga please eat this food I know you are angry at me but don't take out your anger on food please suga eat this food.
Suga : keep this on side table I will eat later I am doing work.
Jhope : no suga eat first.
Suga : jhope don't make me angry.
Jhope took a bite and bring that near to suga's mouth.
Suga : what is this now? (Irritated)
Jhope : suga you do your work and let me feed my hubby.
Suga : no need I will eat later.
Jhope : no please suga.
Suga : why you are so stubborn.
Jhope : yeah call me whatever you want but eat this food pleasee.

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕