~^7^~

Jhope : yeah I know that don't scold me.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Then all went down jk and rm went to kitchen for making dinner.

Sope's room.

Suga : why you didn't ate anything yesterday night?
Jhope : you didn't came so I was waiting for you and when you came everyone start scolding you, you came to room so I brought food for you so I forgot to eat.
Suga : don't do this ever again.
Jhope : okk.
Suga : btw what about this panick attack?
Jhope : ohh that ah..ab actually I am scared of darkness and many other things and when I think about my past I got panick attacks.
Suga : hm, this is the rules read them and tell me your rules also so I will add them then we will sign these papers.
Jhope : hm can you read these rules for me?
Suga : okk so.

Rule no 1.
We both will behave nicely infront of our parents but in alone we are nothing other then strangers.

Rule no 2.
We both will not interfere in eachother's matter.

Rule no 3.
In office I am your boss and you are just my secretary nothing else.

Rule no 4.
We will not talk to our parents about our personal things like my girlfriend and all its our matter.

Rule no 5.
You will respect me and obey my all words.

Suga : so these are the rules tell me your rules.

Jhope : ok.

Rule no 1.
I will obey you but you also have to obey me.

Rule no 2.
Your girlfriend will not come to your office or else I will tell it to dad.

Rule no 3.
I care for you and if something happened to you in your fu*king mafia business then I will take care off you and you will let me do that.

Rule no 4.
You will go on a date with me every month.

Jhope : thats it these are my rules.
Suga : okk I am okay with all of your but not the date one.
Jhope : okk then I am okay will all of your too but except that I will not interfere in your matters.
Suga : no no okk I will take you out for date every month but I will choose the day?
Jhope : hm thats better btw one more rule I can kiss you and you will not say no.
Suga : hell nooooooo.
Jhope : okk then mr.min yoongi I am not gonna listen to any of your rule if your won't listen to this rule of mine.
Suga : (thinking) I need some time to think.
Jhope : take as much time as you want my hubby.
Then jhope got up from bed and went to get fresh and suga went down, after sometime jhope also went down and sat on dinning table.
Rm : are you feeling good now?
Jhope : yes appa I am okk.
Then they all ate food and went to their rooms.

In Taekook room.

Tae : hey slut what the hell are you doing on my bed.
Jk : tae I was just sitting nothing else.
Tae : didn't I told you not to sit on my bed huh go and sleep on couch you slut.
Jk went to couch and layed on couch his eyes were filled with tears.
Jk in mind : why tae why, why you can't love me I love you from the first day but you never cared for me am I that bad don't I deserve your love you always beat me I never say anything you always call me bitch and slut but I never said anything thinking that one day you will love me but you, you never loved me and now I can't take this anymore I will not talk to you and if you ever loved me even for a minute then you will not like my ignorance but if not then I will leave you, yeah I know I can't live without you but if you are not happy with me then I will leave you I can't act like a lovely couple for life time I love you tae.
Jk slept while thinking about his first night of wedding.

Flashback.

Taekook just got married now jk was in tae's room which was now also his then tae came and pulled him by his wrist.
Jk : ahhh t..tae w..what a..are you doing I..its hu..hurting leave m..me.
Tae : why you marry me huh you slut just for some money you married to me if you wanted money then you could just ask me but why you ruined my life huh, you ruined my life na now I will make your life a living hell.
Tae throw jk on floor and opened his belt and start beating jk.
Jk : t..tae ahhh ta..tae it..its hurting p..please ta......ahhhhhhhh t..taeee.
After sometime tae stopped and grabbed jk's hair and bend down to his level.
Tae : listen you will not tell this to anyone that I have beaten you and yeah we will behave like a married lovely couple infront of our parents but never ever try to touch me you have to obey my words understand.
Jk didn't said anything but nodded, tae pulled his hairs more tightly.
Jk : ahhh
Tae : I need words you slut UNDERSTAND.
Jk : y..yess
Then tae got up and went to bed and laid on bed.
Tae : sleep on couch don't ever try to touch my bed.
Saying that tae slept and jk got up with so much struggle and went to washroom, he took shower his wounds were visible he went to room and layed on couch.

Next day.

Jk got and and got ready then he woke tae up, tae also get freshed.
Tae : hey you bitch hide your buries quickly we will go together and act like we love each other.
Jk : hm.
Then jk hide his wounds and then they went down stairs tae's hand was on jk's waist.
Rm : oh you both came.
Jhope : tae you said you don't love him then why yesterday he was screaming your name huh. (Teasing)
Tae : yeah but now I do love him.
Jin : jk you too?
Jk didn't replied so tae tightened his grip on jk's waist.
Jk : y..yes dad.
Rm : okk okk come eat your breakfast.

Flashback end.

(Jhope used to live in kim mansion since taekook got married)

(Firstly tae used to beat jk soo much but now he still beats jk but after beating he also treat his wounds he don't know why but tae never talk to jk properly he calls him slut, asshole, bitch and so many more words.)

(Please do comments and votes)

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕