~^11^~

Suga : yahh now sleep.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Then sope layed on bed.
Suga in mind : why the hell I am getting so close to him I have to do something I have to keep distance between us.
Then while thinking suga also sleep while hugging his husband.

In the middle of night suga got up from the sound of sobbings he quickly sat on bed he saw jhope was shaking badly and mumbling something.
Jhope : n...no no p..please d..don't do t..this d...don't do anything to h..her pl..please d...don't please.
Suga : jhope what happened jhope wake up what happened jh....
Jhope : EOMMAAAAA. (Jhope screamed while getting up)
Suga : hobi what happened are you okk.
Jhope : s...suga h..he he ki..killed m..my eomma n...now h..he wi..will ki...kill me t..too.
Suga : no no jhope nothing will happen to you don't panick calm down.
Suga was trying to calm jhope but jhope was crying so suga can't take that anymore he hugged jhope he also hugged him and slept in suga's arms while mumbling "eomma don't leave me he will kill me".
Suga in mind : I know I don't like him I have a girlfriend but still I don't know why I feel so bad for him when he was crying my heart ached very badly and I don't know about your past hobi but I promise I will protect you I will not let anything happen to you.
Then suga also slept.

Next morning.

Jhope woke up he didn't saw suga there he heard sound of shower so he thought suga might be in washroom so jhope took out a suit for suga and himself for office and then suga came out from washroom wearing bathrobe jhope looked at him and quickly turned around.
Jhope : suga why you didn't wore your clothes you are so shameless don't you have shame that someone else is also in your room so you should wear your clothes.
Suga : is your lecture done so let me tell you that you didn't woke up so who will take my clothes out for me thats why I wear bathrobe only and don't look behind I am wearing my clothes.
Jhope : yahhh sugaa before me who used to take you clothes for office?
Suga : appa or tae sometimes.
Jhope : ok btw I was not giving any lecture okk.
Suga : yeah yeah now you can turn around I wore my clothes.
Jhope turn around.
Jhope : suga you are looking so handsome.
Suga : I know that and this handsome belongs to jisoo.
Jhope : (sad) was that necessary to say and yeah she is your illegal girlfriend don't forget that.
Suga : shut up and go get ready.
Jhope : yeah going.
Suga : btw jhope are you okk now I mean are you feeling better.
Jhope : yes, thank you for comforting me last night. (Smile)
Then jhope went to get fresh after sometime he came back then both went down stairs and sat on dinning table wishing good morning to everyone.
Jhope : appa where is kookie?
Jin : yes tae he didn't came down today what happened?
Tae : he is sleeping.
Jhope : this late, yeah I mean I know its not late but jk never slept this late he always get up early let me check him if he is fine or not.
Then jhope went to jk.
Rm : what happened jinu you are looking so tensed?
Jin : nothing joonie just our company had a lose yesterday because of your stupid son.
Tae : yeah don't know why he cancel all the deals with mr.kang.
Suga : SO WHAT COULD I HAVE DONE HUH LISTEN TO MY HUSBAND'S INSULT LIKE THAT that bitch was keep insulting my husband and I should have listen to him no never my husband is first for me then this shitty deal I can get any very profitable deals but I can't bear my husband's insult.
Suga said while shouting but then he realized what he said and looked at his parents and brother who were looking at him with a sweet smile.
Rm : I know that suga one day you will love jhope not now but someday you will love him.
Suga : I don't lo.....
Jhope : KOOKIEEEEEEEE. (Scream)
Jhope shouted from taekook's room everyone heard his scream and went to taekook's room.

In taekook's room

Everyone came to taekook's room.
Rm : what happened hobi why you screamed and jk what happened to him what are these marks on his hands?
Jhope : appa when I came here...

Flashback.

Jhope come to taekook's room he saw jk sleeping on couch he went to him and start waking him up but jk was not waking up and his face was hide in sofa so jhope turned him around and saw his buries he got so scared he start to shake jk but no use jk was not waking up jhope Screamed jk's name.

End of flashback.

Jin : what the hell how these buries and wounds came on his hands.
Jhope then lift jk's shirt a little bit from back he saw alot of wound which were fresh and some dried blood on them.
Jhope : not only on hands he have wounds on his whole body.
Suga noticed a belt on floor he went to tae and......

...

...

...

...

...
Slap
...

...

...

...

...
Slap again.
Jhope got up and stopped suga.
Jhope : yoongi what are you doing why are you slapping him leave him yoongi please leave him.
Suga didn't listen to jhope and grabbed tae's collar and punched him on his face.
Suga : how dare you. (Punch) how dare you beat this innocent soul huh. (Punch) why you beated him taehyung FUCKING TELL ME. (Punch)
Suga punched tae hardly making him fall on floor while blood on his lips corner, suga again went to him and punched him 3 more times but jhope went to suga and hugged him from back to calm him down.
Jhope : suga leave him please he will die yoongi please.
Suga then calmed down and got up.
Rm : suga why the hell you beated him? (Shout)
Suga : because he deserve this you see buries on jk's he beated him with that belt (Pointing on the belt on floor) when we used to hear jk's scream they were not the screams what we think that screams were about when he(tae) beated jk. (Shouted very angerily)
Jin : suga what the hell are you saying.
Suga : dad I often saw wounds on jk's hands but he always hide them saying he just burnt his hand but now I get to know that he beated him appa see jk's back its looking like someone beated him with belt and this belt is on floor which is his(tae's). (He was very angry)
Rm : tae is it true what suga is saying.
Tae : a...ap..appa listen t..to m....
Rm : TAE TELL ME IS IT TRUE OR NOT? (Shout)

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕