~^10^~

Rm : but any reason?

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Jhope : I know today I am gonna have a panick attack I know my condition so I don't want to make any trouble for suga so I want to sleep with jk.
Jin : what do you mean to make trouble for suga he is your husband he should take care of you its his responsibly you will sleep with suga and suga will take care of you and don't think too much hobi nothing will happen.
Jhope didn't said anything he completed his dinner and went to his room after him suga also went then everyone also went to their rooms just tae was in kitchen cleaning the dishes its kim family's rule that if the bottoms are making food then the tops will wash the dishes like yesterday Jin washed the dishes today tae is washing and tomorrow suga will wash the dishes, after washing the dishes tae went to his room.

In taekook's room.

Tae entered the room he saw jk was sitting on couch he looked tensed.
Tae in mind : may be he is Worried for hobi.
Tae went to him and said.
Tae : hey you slut why are you ignoring me from morning huh.
Jk didn't replied he looked away tae again said.
Tae : how dare you looked away when I am talking to you huh I think you really need a punishment. (Smirk)
Tae take out his belt, he thought that jk will beg him not to beat him like always but no he was wrong jk didn't said anything infact he got up from couch and sat on floor, tae was so shocked but he start to beat jk and jk said nothing he just sitting there while crying silently and it made tae more angry he wanted to hear jk's voice he wanted to hear his name from jk's mouth but jk was just crying silently after 1 hour (yeah 1 hour tae beated jk for a whole 1 hour) tae went to washroom and jk got up and sat on couch he was looking like a body without soul he was so much in pain he was in his thoughts so he didn't noticed that tae was standing infront of him with a first aid box.
Tae : open your shirt so I can apply cream on your wounds.
Jk didn't replied nor he opened his shirt he was just sitting there.
Tae : bitch didn't you listened what I said huh.
Jk still didn't said anything.
Tae : okk then die here I don't care.
Then tae went to bed and layed on bed he was trying to sleep but couldn't because he beated jk so harshly and now jk is not letting him apply the ointment on his wounds but he slept then jk also slept with so much pain in his body.

In sope's room.

Suga in mind : did he really cried and what the hell why he wanted to sleep with jk can't I take care of him, I think he got so much hurt when I said to him that he is no one to me.
Suga : jhope.
Jhope : hm.
Suga : what are you doing?
Jhope : completing Mr.kang's file.
Suga : no need to complete this file I don't want any partnership or something with mr.kang.
Jhope : are you sure? (Looked at him)
Suga : yes I am sure btw about that rule I am okk with that rule but you can only kiss me on my cheeks or forehead.
Jhope : hm. (He didn't listened what suga said)
Suga in mind : what the hell did he even heard me I just said that he can kiss me and no happiness no excitement just a hm something wrong with him.
Suga : jhope...jhope...JHOPE.
Jhope : huh w...what happened why are you shouting yoongi are you okk.
Suga in mind : he cares so much for me..ah suga leave it.
Suga : I am okk but did you heard what I said?
Jhope : sorry I didn't can you repeat?
Suga : I said I am okk with your all rules.
Jhope : really.
Jhope got so happy he forgot what he was even thinking and hugged suga firstly suga was about to hug him but then he realized so he pushed jhope lightly.
Suga : what was that. (Trying to be angry but in reality he was not angry)
Jhope : yahh sorry sorry Mr.min I forgot but I can kiss you right (move to suga's cheeks, suga closed his eyes) don't worry I will not kiss you I mean I will but if I kissed you now then how will I get you exact reaction. (Smile)
Suga : y...yahhh sleep now our should I kick you out from my room.
Jhope : suga for your kind information this is also my room and if I want I can throw you out from this mansion.
Suga : oh really...mister you forgot that this is my mansion.
Jhope : oh so you wanna see so let me throw you out of this mansion....APP...
Jhope was about to shout "appa" but suga covered his mouth and after some second remove his hand from his mouth.
Suga : are you crazy do you really want me to sleep on road.
Jhope : you said na that I can't throw you out so I was just showing you.
Suga : ok ok mister Min hoseok I know you can do that and don't forget the rule don't bring our parents in our matter.
Jhope : yahh suga I was just joking do you think I will do something like that with my own husband.
Suga : yahh now sleep.

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..
Bye..💕