~^5^~

Jhope : yeah call me whatever you want but please eat this.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Suga : jhope I will eat myself.
Jhope : no I will feed you now don't argue eat this.
Then jhope feed suga.
Jhope : hubby sleep na what are you doing.
Suga : I am completing this file then I will sleep.
Jhope : okk then let me help you.
Suga : no I will do it.
Jhope : I am not asking as your husband I am asking to you as your secretary, I am secretary and its my job to help my boss so give me.
Then jhope took the laptop from suga and start working then and suga went to get fresh, jhope didn't ate anything as he forgot.
After sometime jhope completed the work suga was also sitting with him then jhope got up and was about to go to sleep on floor.
Suga : what are you doing?
Jhope : sleeping why do you want something?
Suga : no I don't want anything but why are you sleeping on floor?
Jhope : suga you yourself told me to sleep on floor na.
Suga : yeah I told you but now sleep on bed on our wedding day you were shivering because of cold floor so now you sleep on bed but don't touch me.
Jhope : yeah yeah see who is talking who himself was hugging me while sleeping.
Suga : ab...t..that was..aa...its my habit to hug something so I used to hug this pillow but you were using this pillow thats why maybe in night I have hugged you.
Jhope : hm its okk you are my husband suga and I love you.
Suga : but I don't now sleep. (Cold)
Jhope in mind : ohh god suga just a minute before you were talking to me nicely now again this coldness hufff....I have to make you fall for me and I will do that, as I promised your so called girlfriend that you will propose me in this 1 year.
Then jhope lay on bed.
Jhope : suga.
Suga : what let me sleep na.
Jhope : yeahh I know know you are always sleepy but can you answer my one question?
Suga : what?
Jhope : you are mafia so you have alot of enemies so are not you afraid if some of your enemy hurt your family?
Suga turned to jhope.
Suga : I know in night I am gonna hug you so can I hug you now?
Jhope : yeah sure of course you can you don't need permission.
Then suga hugged him and said.
Suga : I am not afraid because I know I can save my family as I am the mafia king.
Jhope : oh so I am your queen.
Suga : (cold) no its jisoo shut up and sleep.
Jhope got sad but he ignored it he was also happy that he was sleeping in suga's arms so he just slept.

Next day.

Suga woke up he saw jhope was not their he checked the time he got angry as it was 8:38 but jhope didn't woke him up so he quickly got ready and went downstairs he saw everyone were sitting on dinning table without jhope.
Jin : suga why are you late?
Suga : because you so called son in law didn't woke me up.
Tae : what but he woke up early and went to office early then why he didn't woke you up.
Rm : yeah even he didn't ate anything.
Suga : oh yeah I remember yesterday one file was incompleted and today is very important meeting maybe thats why he went early.
Jin : suga he is more workaholic then you, he is perfect secretary for you.
Jk : yeah now stop talking, suga hyung come eat your breakfast.
Suga : yeah.
Then suga ate his breakfast then jin tae and suga went office.

In office.

Jin came first so he went to his cabin when suga and tae came everyone got up from their seat and bowed to them they both just straightly went to their cabins.

In suga's cabin.

Suga came in cabin he saw jhope was working on some files, jhope saw suga so he got up and bowed to suga as a professional secretary.
Jhope : good morning mr.min
Suga : hm Jhope I have prepared a document of some of my rules if you want you can tell me your rules too so I will also add them in that document and in night read that document okk?
Jhope : okk mr.min
Then jhope start working again and suga also sat on his chair and start doing his work then after sometime jhope came infront of him.
Jhope : mr.min can I tell you your today's schedule?
Suga : hm. (Cold)
Jhope : today you have two meetings one at 11 am and the second one at 1 pm then lunch time then you have to check some files and sign on it thats it mr.min, do you want something else?
Suga : yeah bring me a cup of coffee.
Jhope : ok.
Then jhope bowed to suga and went to make coffee for suga, after sometime he came back with the coffee and gave the coffee to suga.
Suga in mind : lets irritate him. (Smirk)
Suga : I want hot coffee not cold.
Jhope : okk mr.min
Jhope bowed and again went and brought the coffee.
Jhope : sir here is your hot coffee.
Suga : (smirk) now my mood is changed I want cold coffee.
Jhope : okk mr.min
Jhope again bowed and went to bring coffee third time and came back.
Jhope : sir cold coffee.
Suga : nah I want hot coffee now.

To be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕