~^3^~

Next morning.

Suga came home at morning 5am he saw jhope was sleeping on couch in sitting position.
Suga in mind : he was waiting for me, but why I didn't told him to wait for me.
Then suga went to bed and layed on bed but he couldn't sleep because jhope was sleeping on couch so he went to jhope and picked him in bridal style and layed him on bed and also layed beside him then he also slept.

After sometime.
8Am

Jhope woke up he saw suga beside him, he smiled and kissed suga's forehead and went to washroom after sometime he came out and woke suga and then went down after sometime suga also came and sat on dinning table.
Suga : good morning everyone.
Everyone : good morning.
Then jhope served breakfast to suga and also sat beside him.
Jin : Jhope yesterday you went to office by bus but today suga and you will go together.
Suga : what, but why dad he can come with tae or with driver but why me.
Jin : because he is your husband and jhope if he say something to you then you will tell me okk?
Jhope : okk dad.
Then suga and jhope ate their breakfast and went to office

In car.

Suga : jhope don't tell anyone in office that you are my husband understand.
Jhope : okk (sad)
Suga : and don't talk to me in office about house okk in office I am your boss not you husband. (Cold)
Jhope : hm but we didn't reached office so can I ask you something as your husband?
Suga : ask.
Jhope : wh..what is onn y..your n..neck?
Suga : none of your business don't dare to ask me about my personal things and if you don't want me to give you divorce then you have to follow some rules. (Angry)
Jhope : okk, wh...what rules?
Suga : I will tell you that in night.
Jhope : okk.
Then they reached office's parking area suga came out of car jhope also came out.
Suga : I am your boss you are my secretary okk?
Jhope : hm.
Suga : okk lets go.
Then sope went inside the office everyone saw suga they bowed to him then suga announced.
Suga : so hello everyone this is min hoseok my new personal secretary.
When everyone heared that they got shocked and start talking about jhope.
?? : see he is so beautiful don't know how he will handle our sir.
?? : yeah don't know that how many weeks will he stay here.
Suga : everyone silence.
?? : sorry sir.
Suga : yeonjun tell him about his work okk.
Yeonjun : yes sir come jhope sir.
Then suga went to his office yeonjun tell jhope his work then jhope went to suga's cabin and knocked on the door.
suga : come in. (Jhope came)
Jhope : sir yeonjun told me everything about my work now can you tell me what I do now?
Suga : hm complete these files in 15 minutes.
Jhope : but sir these are 5 files how will I complete them in 15 minutes.
Suga : thats your problem not mine you choose to be my secretary not me so now do this work or get out. (Smirk)
Jhope : no no I will complete these.
Jhope in mind : suga if you are my boss then I am also your secretary just wait and watch.
Then jhope took that files and went to his desk which was in left side, suga can clearly see jhope from there.

Jhope start to do his work after sometime.
Suga : jhope your time is over now give me those files.
Jhope : yeah sir.
Jhope gave those files to suga, suga checked all the files he didn't found any mistakes and the files were completed.
Jhope : what happened sir didn't you find any mistakes?
Suga : how you did that? (Shocked)
Jhope : mr.min thats nothing for me btw any other work?
Suga : ye..yeah take this file and complete it in 5 minutes I have meeting so you will go with me and you have to explain it to the client.
Jhope : okk sir.
Then jhope again went to his desk and complete that file then they went in meeting room Jhope explained everything to client and that client really like jhope's presentation so he final the deal.
And suga was soo happy because this deal was so important for their complany.

In suga's cabin.

Suga and jhope were working on something then someone came inside without suga's permission.
?? : hey baby what are you doing.
Suga : oh hi jisoo baby nothing just was missing you.
Jisoo : ohh my baby.
Then Jisoo saw jhope and went to him.
Jisoo : ohh so he is that ugly boy whom you married.
Suga : yeah unfortunately.
Jisoo : hey you bi*ch listen to me my suga is only mine understood so keep your dirty eyes away from him.
Jhope : first miss jisoo that if I want then I can send you to jail for being his girlfriend when he is already married but don't worry I will not do that and second that about suga then I promise you in 1 year he will fell for me and propose me.
Jisoo : oh really and if he didn't propose you then?
Jhope : then I will divorce him but don't forget that for now you are his illegal girlfriend miss jisoo.
Jisoo : baby see what he is saying.
Suga : mr Jhope you can't insult my girlfriend and I told you that I am your boss in office so don't talk to me or about me as your husband in office. (Angry)
Jhope : mr.min correction *illegal girlfriend* and also mr.min I am not talking about you I am talking about my husband and about insult that I already did and you didn't did anything. (Savage)
Then jhope went to his desk
Suga : how dare he talked to me like this. (Angry)

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕