~^14^~

Next morning.
At 6am.

Suga came home quietly and went to room when he came in room he saw jhope was sleeping o floor he quickly went to him and sat on his level, he saw dry tears on jhope's face.
Suga in mind : he cried? But why?
Then suga took jhope in his arms and layed him on bed and also layed beside him.

After sometime at 7:30am jhope got up he done his morning routine and went to kitchen today he got up early so he made breakfast for everyone after sometime everyone came and sat on dinning table.
Jk : hobi you made the whole breakfast?
Jhope : yes, why?
Jk : you should have called me I have helped you na.
Jhope : no its okk I didn't wanted to wake you up as you are still weak.
Jk : hobi I am okk now.
Rm : you both stop and eat your breakfast or jhope you will be late for office.
Jhope : hm.
Tae : papa I want leave from office for some days.
Suga : why?
Tae : I want to spend my time with kookie.
Jhope : okk.
Suga : excuse me who are you to say okk.
Jhope : papa can taehyung take leave?
Jin : yes ofcourse hobi you said yes means its yes.
Jhope : mr.min papa said yes so do you have any problem? (Smirk)
Suga : n..no
Tae : h..hobi did y..you forgave m..me?
Jhope nodded.
Tae : yayyyyy hobi you are the best. (Hugged jhope)
Jhope : yaah now eat you food or should I cancel the leave.
Tae : no no.
Then they ate their breakfast and went to their office and taekook went to their room.

In taekook's room.

Tae : baby get ready.
Jk : why? (Cold)
Tae : we are going out.
Jk : where?
Tae : just get ready na please.
Jk : no.
Tae : please baby.
Jk : no. (Cold)
Tae : are you going yourself or should I ready you? (Smirk)
Jk : (blush) n..no no I am going.
Then jk got ready and then they sat in car, tae start driving and after sometime they reached to a mall.
Jk : why are we here?
Tae : for shopping.
Jk : but you already have so many clothes so why to waste money? (Cold)
Tae : yaahhh first don't talk to me in this tone its hurting me. (Pout)
Jk : (Chuckle sadly) do you remember you also used to talk to me in this tone I also got very hurt.
Tae : baby I am sorry for that but now don't talk about past and we are here for buying clothes for you not for me.
Jk : I don't want anything lets go back.
Tae : no we are not going back lets go in.
Jk : no.
Tae : koo get out from car by yourself or I will do that for you.
Then jk quickly got out from car tae came to him and put his hand on jk's waist possessively then went inside with jk.
After sometime taekook went to a shop and jk was finding a dress but he can't find any then a dress cought his eyes he took that dress and went to tae.
Jk : tae?
Tae : yes baby did you find any dress.
Jk : yes tae I like this dress. (Showed him the dress) can I take this?
Tae : no.
Jk : huh but why?
Tae : baby its so revealing you can't buy this dress.
Jk : but you yourself said that I can buy whatever I want. (Angry pout)
Tae : but baby its revealing.
Jk : okk then I will say to hobi he will buy for me.
Tae : no why will you tell him I will buy it for you but its revealing please understand.
Jk : tae I promise when I wear this dress I will be always with you please let me buy this dress.
Tae : okk come lets buy it.
Jk : really?
Tae nodded
Then taekook bought that dress and did some more shopping and went to restaurant and did their lunch and went back to home.

In suga's cabin.

Suga was in his cabin working on some files and sometimes he was also looking at jhope.
Then someone came in his cabin without knocking.
Jisoo : hey baby how are you.
Jhope looked at suga who also looked at him.
Jisoo : baby I said how are you? (Angry)
Suga : I..I am okk.
Jhope got up from his desk and went to them and stand between them.
Jhope : suga I think you forgot the rule.
Suga : jisoo what are you doing here?
Jisoo : why, can't I come here.
Suga : no you can't, go from here
Jisoo : baby what are you saying?
Suga : jisoo I said leave.
Jisoo : so now you are saying me to get out because of this son of bitch.
Jhope : JISOO if I am not saying anything that doesn't mean you will say anything about my parents. (Angry)
Jisoo : oh so you also know how to get angry huh. (Smirk)
Suga : jisoo leave from here. (Shout)
Jisoo : okk suga I am going.
Jisoo went from their in anger, jhope was crying because how can she say anything about his parents and suga ran behind jisoo without even looking to jhope.
Jhope fall on his knees.
Jhope : su..suga w..why y..you don't care a..about me (crying)
Jhope cried for 1 hour then got up and went to wash his face and then came back and done his pending work then left to home.
When he reached home he saw everyone in hall talking to eachother suga was also there.
Rm : jhope what happened why you came alone suga said you said to him that you will come home by yourself but I don't believe him so tell me the truth.
Jhope : a..appa he is saying tr..truth I had some work so I told him to leave. (Lied)
Rm : are your sure?
Jhope : yes.
Jin : joonie let him get fresh na you start asking questions from him, hobi you go get fresh and come today I made the dinner.
Jhope : hm.
Then jhope went to get fresh and came back and sat on dinning table with everyone.
Jin : so how is the office work going?
Suga : its going well papa.
Jin : hm and jhope is he behaving nicely to you.
Jhope : yes. (Lie)
Jhope told him lie that suga was behaving nice, he said so confidently but jk already knows that he was crying inside.
Jk : hobi?
Jhope : hm?
Jk : after dinner can you go to garden with me I want to talk to you about something.
Jhope : okk.
Then they ate their dinner and hopekook went to garden area and sat on bench.
Jk : hobi actually.............

..
..
..
..
..

Jhope : really are you saying truth?
Jk : yes hobi its true but I don't know how to hell him.
Jhope : just give him a surprise.
Jk : how?
Jhope : tomorrow we will go for shopping then buy somethings and you will give him surprise and other things I will tell you tomorrow.
Jk : okk. (Smile)
Then they talked about some other things then went to their rooms.

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕