~^22^~

Next morning.

Suga woke up first, jhope was still sleeping.
Suga : hobi get up we have to go back.
Jhope : ahh why you woke me up I was in a beautiful dream.
Suga : ohh what was the dream?
J

hope : I won't tell you.
Suga : why? I am your husband I have rights to know.
Jhope : oh but yourself said not to interfare in eachother's matter.
Suga : ahh hoba leave it lets go back.
Jhope : ok whatever.
Then sope went to their car and called a machenic then machenic came and fixed the car they went home.

In kim mansion.

Sope came in they saw namjin and taekook were sitting in hall they were looking tensed.
Suga : what happened guys why are you sitting like this.
Tae : huh? (Shocked)
Rm : suga y..
Suga : yes appa I got my memory back I am fine now.
Jin : where were you both last night?
M.j : we called you so many time but you both were not attending we got so tensed.
Jhope explained everything to them.
Rm : ohh okk you both go get fresh and come for breakfast.
After breakfast sope went to office.

After some days.

Its been 4 days since that day suga was now behaving nicely to jhope and flirting with him, jhope was so happy nowadays.
So today was a random day, jhope went to his friend's house and when he came back he saw a girl in hall scolding suga.
Jhope went to her and stand in front of her.
Jhope : what happened miss why are you scolding my husband?
?? : who are you now?
Suga : Lisa n..noona h..he is my husband sorry he d..don't know about you.
Lisa : oh my brother in law ok ok then its okk btw I was scolding your husband because he only love his work.
Jhope : oh then he deserve more keep scolding him. (Lisa chuckled)
Suga : jhope you also, I thought my husband will save me from her but you.
Jhope : I came to save you from scolding but whats truth is truth you only love your work no one else.
Suga : its not like tha...
Jhope : yeah yeah I know so shut up. (Left)
Lisa : omo suga he is perfect one for you only he can handle you. (Laughed)
Suga : noona don't tease me and I don't only love my work I also love my family and husband.
Tae : oh oh oh so you are saying that you love your husband and still didn't told him.
Suga : yeah I will tell him.
Jk : yeah when some else will propose him and you will lost him then you will tell him right suga hyung.
Suga : noooo never he is only mine and I am going to tell him tomorrow. (left)
Lisa : good job my dear brother in law.
Jk : thank you a..ab
Lisa : noona, call me noona.
Jk : okk noona.

Sope's room.

Suga : hobi.
Jhope : hm.
Suga : tomorrow evening I arranged a party in mansion so be ready.
Jhope : okk but for what?
Suga : you will get to know it tomorrow only.
Jhope : no tell me now?
Suga : no tomorrow and yeah from now no need to follow those rules.
Jhope : are you sure?
Suga : 100 and 1% sure and you will wear this dress.
Suga gave a dress to jhope, when jhope saw that dress he got shocked.
Jhope : s...suga its so expensive sorry I can't take this.
Suga : hobi you are min yoongi's husband you think this is expensive then I will buy you more expensive clothes then this.
Jhope : suga are you crazy why are you wasting your money on me?
Suga : because you are my husband and I am not wasting my money okk now stop this argument you will wear this dress tomorrow.
Then suga went to get fresh.

Next day.
In evening.

Suga was in hall all guests were already there, suga, tae and jin were greeting them rm was in kitchen with jk and jhope.

In kitchen.

Jhope : jk appa you both go get ready I will do it.
Rm : no jhope you both go I will do it.
Jhope : appa please go na I will do it and then I will also get ready you both go.
Then rm and jk went to get ready and jhope done the work and also went to get ready.

In hall.

Suga was waiting for jhope to come, he went to jk.
Suga : kookie where is jhope he didn't came yet?
Jk : oh he is getting ready hyung don't worry he will come soon.
Suga : hm
Then jhope came down everyone were looking at him he was looking so beautiful.
Suga : (mumble) beautiful. (Smile)

Jhope..

Suga..

Suga went to jhope and held his hand and came in center of hall

Suga : attention please.
Everyone looked at them.
Suga : today I arranged this party for a special person in my life my love my everything my hoba I want to say thank you to you for never leaving me and always caring for me I know my behavior towards you was not good I didn't liked you before but now I love you I love you soo much, mr.Min hoseok will you marry me again? (Smile)

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕