~^17^~

Suga : bitch. (Mumble)

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Jhope : huh, what did you said?
Suga : nothing complete your work.
Jhope : I was completely my work only you was the one who called me to meet M.J.
Suga : yeah why even I called you, that m.j was getting too close to you.
Jhope : huh are you jealous yoongi?
Suga : me and jealous, never.
Then suga sat on his chair and start doing his work but in reality he was looking at jhope only.
In night sope went to home.

In kim mansion.

Sope came and jk give both of them water.
Suga : jk why are you working you are pregnant you should rest and tae why are you on leave if jk has to do this all work, from tomorrow you will help appa not jk.
Jk : suga hyung I was resting all day tae was the one who helped appa but now I am tired I don't want to rest anymore and I just gave you a glass of water nothing else.
Suga : still don't do these things too.
Jin : suga is right kookie you should not do work.
Tae : yes kookie.
Jhope : you all are wrong jk should work or else if he will not work and just lay on bed then his back will hurt very badly and he will not be able to bear that much pain.
Rm : yes Hobi is right when I was pregnant I also used to lay on bed the whole day then my back hurts so much.
M.j : jhope you said this like you also got pregnant in past. (Laugh)
Jhope : M.J are you crazy what are you saying?
M.j : maybe you also have a son or daughter.
Jhope : m.j for god sake that was my friend's daughter please.
M.j : yeah I know she was jack's daughter but I want to know that why she was so close to you?
Jk : because jack's husband is our cousin brother. (Angryl
M.j : yeah jk why are you getting angry.
Jhope : m.j one day I will surely kill you.
M.j : I would like to be killed by these beautiful hands. (Wink at hobi)
Rm : m.j don't flirt with hobi, suga is glaring at you.
Jhope looked at suga he was really glaring at m.j but when suga noticed that jhope is looking at him he looked away.
Suga : I am going to get fresh.
Then suga went to his room.
Suga : why this m.j is flirting with hobi what he think of himself I will kill him how can he wink at ho....(door opened jhope came in)
Jhope : what happened suga why were you glaring at m.j?
Suga : none of your business and I am going to jisoo if anyone ask that where I am then say to them that I went out for an urgent meeting.
Jhope : (sadly) o..okk
Then suga went to jisoo's house, when he reached there he saw the door was opened so he went inside he didn't find jisoo anywhere so he went upstairs to jisoo's room when he opened room's door he saw that jisoo was making out with someone else.
Suga : HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON ME JISOO.
jisoo turned around and saw suga there.
Jisoo : s..suga li..listen to me le...
Suga : ENOUGH JISOO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING.
Jisoo ran to suga and held his arm.
Jisoo : suga I..I can explain I..... (Slapped)
Suga slapped her jisoo looked at suga in anger.
Jisoo : yes YES I CHEATED ON YOU I just wanted your money I never loved you min yoongi. (Smirk)
Suga again slapped her and left.

In car.

Suga was thinking about what jisoo said.
Yes I cheated on you.
I just wanted your money.
I never loved you.
suga took a bottle of alcohol and start drinking while saying.
Suga : how dare she cheated on me she was just behind my money. (Angry)
Suga was so angry at this time, he reached home he went inside no one was in hall he went to his room he say jhope was waiting for him, when jhope saw him he quickly ran to him and hold him as suga lose his balance because he was drunk.
Jhope : suga what happened are you okk why you drink this much now you can't even stand.
Suga : leave me alone.
Jhope : suga what happened te... (Slap)
Suga slapped jhope, jhope held his cheek.
Jhope : s..suga.
Suga : who are you, WHO ARE YOU THAT I TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED TO ME HUH, YOU LISTEN TO ME YOU ARE NO ONE TO ME DON'T INTERFARE IN MY MATTER get out from here, GET OUT.
Jhope ran out from his room while crying he went to garden, suga layed on bed and slept.

In garden.

Jhope : s...suga w..what I d..did to you th..that you hate me this much suga t..today your words hurted m..me soo much, yesterday w..when y..you was caring for m..me I thought y..you start t..to love m..me but I...I again forgot that love  is not for me he doesn't  lo..loves you jhope th..then why you always hope that one day h..he will l..love you. (Crying messly)
Jhope was crying so much then after crying for awhile he went in 2nd guest room and slept as in 1st guestroom m.j was sleeping.

Next morning.

Jhope got up with a headache he take medicine and went to his room, suga was sleeping so he didn't woke him and went to get ready.
After getting ready he went down.

In kitchen.

He went in kitchen, rm was already there.
Jhope : good morning appa.
Rm : oh good morning hobi what happened why your eyes are red.
Jhope : nothing appa.
Rm : are you sure?
Jhope : yes appa now let me help you.
Then namhope made breakfast after sometime everyone came and sat on dinning table rm also sat then jhope served everyone.
Jin : m.j you are joining the company from today right?
M.j : yes uncle.
Jin : okk then you will go with suga and jhope for today.
M.j : okk uncle.
Then they all ate breakfast and then sope and m.j went suga's car suga opened the front passenger seat's door for jhope and m.j opened the back seat's door for jhope, jhope sat in back with m.j and seeing this suga got so angry but sat in car and drove to company.

In company.

They three reached office sope went to their cabin and m.j went to his seat, jhope didn't have much work today so he completed his work by lunch time and went to m.j.
Suga in mind : where did he went he always eat lunch with me and sometime feed me with his hands but today what happened? Let me go and check.
Then suga went out from his cabin he couldn't find jhope and thats when he heard something which boils his blood.
?? : you saw m.j and jhope sir were looking so cute with eachother.
Suga : hey you both do I pay you for this huh. (Angry)
?? : s...sorry s..sir.
Suga : where is jhope and m.j?
?? : they are in office canteen.
Suga : hm go. (Cold)
Then suga went to office canteen and saw jhope and m.j were eating and laughing suga went to them.
Suga : what is happening here? (Cold)
M.j : what happened bro I mean sir we are eating our lunch?
Suga : jhope why you came here you always eat with me?
Jhope : thats none of your business.

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕