~^18^~

Jhope : thats none of your business.

...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...,,,...

Suga : huh, jhope how can you talk to your husband like this.
Jhope : mr.min you yourself said that in office we both are boss and employee, and a boss has no rights to ask this to his employee so please can you leave us alone.
Suga got so shocked to see jhope like this, he went to his cabin and sat on his chair.
Suga : what happened to him he never talked to me like this.....oh I think he is mad at me because yesterday I slapped him and I said so much to him even it was not his mistake I should say sorry. (Sad)
After sometime suga's work was also done he then noticed that jhope didn't came in cabin after lunch so he went out, he didn't find jhope anywhere then he noticed that m.j was also not on his desk so he quickly took his car keys and went to home.

In kim mansion.

Suga came home he saw m.j, jk, tae and rm in hall.
Suga : where is hobi?
Jk : he is in room.
Rm : suga is everything okk?
Suga : yes appa and I want to tell you that I broke up with Jisoo. (Smile)
Rm : really? (Happy)
Suga : yes.
Rm : thank god you broke up with her.
Suga smiled and went to his and jhope's room when he entered he saw jhope was getting ready so he asked.
Suga : why are you getting ready?
Jhope : why should I tell you this?
Suga : huh, what do you mean I am your husband hobi.
Jhope : (chuckle sadly) husband, you yourself said yesterday that who I am and you also said that not to interfare in your matter so now please mr.min don't interfare in my matter leave me alone.
Jhope then went down.
Suga : what happened to him....one second where is he going?
Then suga ran down and saw m.j and jhope were going out from mansion so he asked jk.
Suga : kookie where are they going?
Jk : oh jhope was feeling bored so m.j said to him that lets go out for a date so they are going on date.
Suga in mind : date? Seriously jhope you are going on a date with him.....sugaaa why its effecting you why are you feeling jealous....huh jealous, am I really jealous...ofcourse I will be jealous when someone will be so close to my husband...d...do I..I love him.
Tae : yes you do.
Suga : huh?
Tae : I know suga what are you thinking and you love him.
Jk : really suga hyung you love hobi?
Suga didn't said anything but unknownly he smiled.
Tae : suga see you just smiled when koo said you love jhope, bro you love him.
Suga : maybe. (Smile)
Jk : then what are you thinking go to your husband.
Then suga ran out without thinking anything.

In car.

Suga : I really love him I never felt anything in my heart for Jisoo but jhope, my heart always get crazy when I see him maybe I never loved Jisoo it was just attraction I love my hobi, only mine. (Smile)
Suga looked towards road he saw a car was coming towards him with a very high speed he was about to turn thr car but....suga's car got into an accident.

After sometime.
In hospital.

Everyone were in hospital, a boy called jhope from suga's phone and told him that suga got into an accident jhope went to hospital with m.j and also informed others so they also came.
Jhope and rm were crying so much and jin, jk ,tae and m.j were trying to make them calm but they were crying so much tae was also crying but jk calmed him down, suga was in operation doom and after sometime operation completed doctor came out everyone got up.
Tae : d..doctor how is suga is he okk?
Doctor : yes mr.kim patient is out of danger he will get conscious in half an hour so please wait for half an hour then you can meet the patient.
Tae : okk thank you doctor.
Doctor nodded and left, after half hour nurse came out and said to them that they can go in so they all went inside and doctor also came, suga saw them and got confused.
Suga : who aale you? (Who are you)
Tae : suga are you okk?
Suga : who aale you and do you know me?
Jhope : s..suga wh..what happened w..why are you ta..talking like this? (crying)
Suga : eomma why aale you claaing? (Eomma why are you crying)
Jhope : huh? (Shocked)
Doctor came infront of them.
Doctor : actually patient is out of danger but he lost his memory he is 25 or something but his brain will work like a 5 years old kid and maybe thats why he is calling you(jhope) eomma and please don't let the patient cry or he will get out of breathe, his head will pain so much and he will be unconscious and he will get his memory back himself don't put too much pressure on him.
Tae : d..doctor he don't remember his parents and brother how will w....
Doctor : he is calling him eomma and I am sure that he will listen him so if he tries to talk to him about his family then maybe he can atleast call you his brother and parents.
Jhope : doctor when he will get his memory back?
Doctor : we can't say anything it can take 1 week 1 month 1 year or maybe he never get his memory back but don't worry he will be fi......
Suga : hey you old man go away flom my eomma, eomma ish only mine go away.
Jhope : y...yes suga I am only yours don't worry.
Doctor : okk so no need to worry and please give him medicines on time.
Tae : okk doctor.
Jin : when we can take him back?
Doctor : in evening.
Jin : okk. (Doctor left)
Rm : hobi m..my son don't remember m..me.
Jhope : (hugged rm) appa don't worry everything will be fine.
Suga start crying, tae quickly went to him.
Tae : suga what happened why are you crying don't cry suga please.
Suga : e...eomma I want eomma.
Jhope went to him and held his hand.
Jhope : suga don't cry I am here suga please stop crying.
Suga stopped crying and looked at jhope.
Suga : eomma who aale they?
Jhope : suga baby he is your appa, he is your papa, he is your brother, he is my brother and your brother in law and I am your.....
Suga : my eomma.
Jhope : huh, y..yeah I am your eomma.
Suga : ok cho(so) you aale my brothel?
Tae : y..yes.
Suga : then go and buy a chocolate milkshake phol(for) your brothel.
Tae : yeah. (Tae went to buy chocolate milkshake for suga)
Jhope : appa you all you to home and get fresh I will be with suga.
Jk : no hobi you go with appa and papa I and tae are here with suga hyung.
Rm : kookie if jhope will go then maybe suga will cry so I think we should go and come then jhope will go.
Jhope : yes appa you all go.
Then tae came and gave milkshake to suga and they all went home except jhope.
Jhope was sitting with suga and looking at him, suga was drinking his milkshake.
Suga : eomma why aale you looking at me ish something on my face?
Jhope : no baby I was just looking that how cute my baby is.
Suga : eomma why you hug(hugged) appa?
Jhope : because he is my appa I can hug him.
Suga again start crying.
Suga : no no no e..eomma tan(can) only hug suga eomma ish only mine. (Crying)
Jhope : baby don't cry please okk okk eomma is only yours eomma will only hug you.
Then jhope hugged suga and suga also hugged him tightly.
Suga : eomma plomish(promise) me that you will not leb(leave) me.
Jhope : yes I promise okk now baby please rest for sometime.
Suga : no I don't want to lesht(rest)
Jhope : baby please.
Suga : no eomma.
Jhope : if you wouldn't rest then eomma will not talk to you.
Suga : no no no suga is shleeping shee(sleeping...see)
Suga slept jhope kissed his forehead then all came back jhope went home to get fresh.

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕