~^24^~

In night they went home and rm jhope jk were in hall suga finally saw jhope a little but then rm immediately covered jhope's face.
Suga : appaaa thats not fare I didn't even saw him please appa.
Rm : suga I will beat you so much go to your room.
Suga went to his room and tae also went behind him.

After dinner.
In suga's room.

Suga : tae call him quickly please.
Tae : yeah yeah calling.
Tae called jk.

On call.

Jk : what happened tae?
Tae : b...baby I am in garden I fall and my hand is bleeding its paining so much baby can you come here please.
Jk : yes I am coming.

Call end.

Jhope : what happened jk?
Jk : tae got hurt I am going to garden.
Jhope : oh take this first aid box with you.
Then jk took first aid box and went to garden.

In garden.

Jk came their runing and saw tae on bench he went to him and sat on bench.
Jk : tae where are you hurt where is it bleeding tell me quick....
Tae : baby baby calm down I am fine nothing happened to me.
Jk : (hit him playfully) then why you called me here?
Tae : because I wanted to spend some time with my baby and suga also want to meet hobi thats why I had to lie.
Jk : tae if appa saw us then he will be very mad at us.
Tae : he will not see us he is in his room with papa and I am sure papa wil not let him come out, ohh I missed my little baby soo much.
Jk : you only missed your little baby what about your big baby.
Tae : aww my baby I missed you both.
Jk : we missed you too.

Other side sope.

Jhope was in room then someone came from balcony jhope was about to shout but that person covered his mouth with his hand.
?? : shhh hoba its me suga your husband.
Then suga removed his hand.
Jhope : suga you here, what are you doing here if appa saw us then he will be so mad go from here please.
Suga : oh baby he will not come and I will not go from here I already missed you soo much. (Hugged him)
Jhope : I also missed you. (Hugged back)
Then they broke the hug.
Jhope : btw suga how you came and how do you know that I am alone?
Suga : I know that you are alone because it was our plan, nothing happened to tae we just planed this to meet you both and about coming here so our rooms balconys are attached so I came through balcony.
Jhope : suga are you crazy why you came from balcony what if something happened to you huh.
Suga : my hoba I am fine na nothing happened so why are you worried and if something has happened to me then I have my hoba who cares for me soo much.
Jhope : yeah but still next time don't come from balcony.
Suga : okk as my hoba wish.
Jhope : suga I want to ask you something.
Suga : yes hoba say?
Jhope : suga what about jisoo you love her th....
Suga : I never loved her she was just an attraction nothing else and I broke up with her you remember when I got into that accident that day I went to jisoo's house and I found out that she was cheating on me and she was behind my money and that day I also realized my feelings for you.
Jhope : so now you love me?
Suga pulled jhope by his waist and said.
Suga : any doubt?
Jhope : not at all. (Smile)
Suga : hobi now give me a kiss.
Jhope : huh, are you okey suga?
Suga : yes I am okk now quickly give me a kiss.
Jhope kissed him on cheeks.
Suga : yeah I asked kiss here(lips)
Jhope : no suga I want our first kiss to be on our wedding.
Suga : oh really but when I lost my memory you kissed me on my lips and also in our first wedding we kissed already but now give me a proper kiss.
Jhope : I kissed you because I love you and doctor said not to make you cry so I had to kiss you but that was not a kiss and i will not count that as our first kiss, our first kiss will be on our wedding pleasee.
Suga : ok if my hobi want it then I am okk btw this is a gift for you.
Gave him a box.
Jhope opened it and saw a beautiful necklace.

Jhope : suga I think you are out of your mind why you bought this expensive gift for me huh?Suga : hoba its nothing infront of you and I wanted to give you a gift before our marriage so please wear this at our wedding

Suga : hoba its nothing infront of you and I wanted to give you a gift before our marriage so please wear this at our wedding.
Jhope : suga but its so exp.....
Suga : so what if its expensive its my gift for you please take it.
Jhope : ok ok but I also have a gift for you actually its from my eomma.
Suga : really then give me.
Jhope : I will give it to you on our wedding.
Suga : okk.
Jhope : suga now go.
Suga : no I don't want to.
Jhope : suga please.
Suga : okk. (Sad)
Jhope : suga don't be sad we will meet in our wedding na please smile for me.
Suga : no.
Then jhope gave a peck on suga's lips.
Jhope : please.
Then suga smiled and left.

Too be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..

Bye..💕