~^9^~

Suga went out of his cabin and went to that boy's desk that boy immediately got up and bowed to suga.
?? : sir do your want something.
Suga : the file you are going to complete in half an hour, don't complete that file today and I promise I won't fire you.
?? : okk sir as you say.
Suga in min : (smirk) now Mr.min hoseok you have to apologize to the client even its not your mistake.
Suga went to his cabin after sometime suga called that boy in meeting room to bring that file so he went to meeting room.
Suga : where is that file?
?? : s...sir I..I forgot to complete that file I...I am sorry.
Jhope : what the hell I gave you half hour and you still didn't completed that file why?
?? : s...sir I...I forgot.
Jhope : w.....
Suga : jhope stop.
Suga went to jhope and whisper in his ear.
Suga : jhope he didn't completed the file now apologize.
Jhope : huh....ohh so you did this just to made me apologize right?
Suga : you areare very intelligent but now apologize.
Jhope : yeah yeah whatever.
Then jhope said to client.
Jhope : sir actually our employee didn't completed the file thats wh.....
Suga : Mr.kang our employee didn't done his work on time so can we continue this meeting some day else?
Mr.kang : mr.min I have other works to do other then doing meetings with you and its you secretary's work to prepare everything for meeting your secretary is so careless Mr.min you should fire him, people like him don't deserve to be the most famous company's ceo's secretary yo.....
Suga : ENOUGH MR.KANG I am not saying anything that doesn't mean that you will say anything about my secretary and now I don't want to do any partnership with you get out from my office.
Mr.kang : M..Mr.min I was just sa.....
Suga : GET OUT.
then mr.kang immediately left from there.
Jhope : what happened mr.min you didn't let me apologize is something wrong? (Smirk)
Suga : I..it was just that I..if you would have apologized to him then it will be my company's insult thats why. (Lie)
Jhope : ohh but when mr.kang talked bad about me you shouted on him?
Suga : jhope please leave it my head is paining.
Jhope : what happened are you okk come lets to home.(worried)
Suga : no no I have other meetings na.
Jhope : no I will cancel them but please lets go home you have a headache please lets go.
Suga : okk.
Then sope went to parking area and suga was about to sit on driver seat.
Jhope : suga today I will drive you sit.
Suga : okk as you wish.
Then suga sat in passenger seat and jhope start the car.
Suga in mind : what happened to me at that time why I didn't let him apologize why I got angry when Mr.kang talked bad about hobi wh.....one second what, why I called him hobi its jhope suga its jhope and I just didn't let him apologize because it will be my company's insult thats it nothing else.
Then suga played a song.
Jhope : suga turn of the music.
Suga : who are you, why I listen to you?
Jhope : suga I am your husband and you have to listen to me its for your own good you have a headache and you played music.
Suga : don't pretend that you care so shut up and keep your eyes on road.
Jhope : my eyes are on road only and I care for you because I love you.
Jhope said in a little anger and turned off the music.
Suga : you love me but I don't keep that in your mind you are nothing to me.
Jhope didn't said anything he just chuckled sadly.

In kim mansion.

They both enterd in mansion Rm saw them and said.
Rm : you both are early today?
Suga : yeah I had a headache thats why.
Rm : oh are you okk should I bring something for you?
Suga : no appa I will just take rest for sometime then I will be fine.
Rm : hm ok, jhope what happened to you are looking sad did he said something? (Pointing at suga)
Jhope : no no appa I am fine, appa can I go out for sometime I want some fresh air?
Rm : yes ofcourse hobi you don't need to ask me.
Then jhope left from there without even looking at suga, suga also went to his room.
Suga in mind : what happened to him why he was sad? Did what I said hurted him?.....huh why I care, I don't care even if he die.
Then suga slept for sometime.

In night.

Jin and tae also came back both got fresh and everyone sat on dinning table.
Tae : baby where is hobi?
Jk : I don't know. (Cold)
Rm : kookie what happened to both of you he was looking sad and I am noticing you are talking to tae like this from morning?
Jk : its nothing appa I am fine.
Jin : but joonie where is hobi?
Rm : don't know he said he is going to get some fresh air.
Suga : he didn't came yet and you are telling me this now? (Worried)
Jk : suga hyung don't worry he will come he often go his favorite park he will come soon.
Then door opened and jhope came inside he was looking like he cried jk quickly went to him and hugged him.
Jk : hobi did you cried?
Jhope : n..no no I didn't I am fine I just went to park for sometime.
Rm : hobi yo...
Jhope : appa I am hungry I didn't ate anything please let me eat dinner.
He changed the topic and sat on dinning table.
Jin : jk joonie let him eat he is hungry.
Jk : yeah yeah I know how much he is hungry.
Jhope : yah shut up.
..
..
..
Jhope : kookie?
Jk : hm?
Jhope : can you sleep with me today?
Tae : why?
Jhope : tae please you can sleep with suga na I want to sleep with kookie today.
Rm : but any reason?

To be continued..

This is just a fictional story it doesn't belongs to real life no hate to any character ignore the mistakes, if you have any confusion ask me.

Do comments and votes please..
Bye..💕