Two Lost Souls

Blaze

Good thing about being rich? Having a Jacuzzi in your bathroom.

Sapphire didn't ask anymore questions about what had happened and Dad had texted me about the books which I then wanted to take my foot and put it up his ass considering I'd emailed him with the fucking documents earlier.

"You smell good," Sapphire was laying in between my legs with her head on my chest as we settled into the tub.

"It's called soap,"she laughed. I kept prodding her with my dick and I knew it was making her crazy, but I couldn't help it.

"Are you OK?" I asked her, taking the loofah and showering her with water. I watch it slide down her breasts and disappear in the waters below.

"Yeah," The way she said it though. I couldn't believe her. How could she be OK? Her boyfriend just got the shit beat out of him and I couldn't even tell her the reason I couldn't fight back. She wasn't dumb. She knew I could fight. How could she be OK with my father talking down to her like that?

"How are you feeling?" She asked me. She was more concerned about me and I hated that.

"I'll live."

She turned around to face me, straddling my lap.

"That's dangerous, baby," I smiled at her.

"I talked to my sisters," she said, leaning in to kiss my neck. I wrapped an arm around her waist. She was so close to my cock that it was torture, but I had to refrain. We couldn't have her think this was all I wanted.

"What's going on with them?" I asked, enjoying the way her long hair stuck to her body like glue.

"They're OK. Dad's still mad," she winced, "However, he's back to working at the bowling alley."

"I remember the bowling alley," I leaned back as she caressed my chest, "I remember you falling into the ball pit at the kid's play area."

"You pushed me in and held me under," Sapphire grabbed my face and glared at me, "You have such selective memory."

I chuckled, "I absolutely did not do that!" I totally recalled doing that.

"Star was there and she so tiny even though she's not that much younger. You've always been protective of her," Sapphire pushed off of me, gently and made her way to the other side, still facing me.

"Are you doing a senior project?"

"Eventually."

She rolled her eyes. Sapphire was an overachiever. She'd always been that way, though.

"What about college? Where have you applied?" I asked her, not really wanting to know the answer.

"Anywhere else but here," she admitted, lowering her gaze, "Maybe where it isn't so cold."

"You'd miss those kids,"I told her.

She looked at me with sad eyes and I felt bad for saying it, "We all have to do what we need to do, Blaze."

"What about marriage and kids?"I was curious.

"What's with all of these questions?" She smiled at me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, "I guess I'm just curious."

I pushed off the wall and grabbed her, making her straddle my lap again as we talked. I wanted to feel her.

"I want a family," she told me, looking into my eyes as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I settled my hands on her sides, loving the way her wet body felt against mine, "I want to find someone who loves me. Someone who treats me well." She moved my hair out of my eyes.