Chapter 24

It's been two weeks since Astraea disappeared. Ever since then Jayden had been going crazy. He didn't get any sleep, because of her. Sometimes, he would get dreams of her then it would slowly turn into nightmares, when he sipped his whole bottle of alcohol.

The day of her disappearance he went to the chapel. Oh, how broken he was. Placing both of his knees down to the ground and begging God for any type of mercy to bring back his beloved one.

Jayden never was a church man like Astraea was.
He once got baptised when he was a baby, but that was just a family tradition. Being part of the Mafia meant to give yourself to God, but none of them were Saints like himself, which Jayden found quite funny.

But that day in that same position he released all his anger and tears unto The Almighty.

There were no footages of her anywhere. It was like the abductors planned this out perfectly for months.

The thought of her going through the worst right now, is driving him nuts.

Jayden didn't know what to do. He tried to keep this front up, but Jayden didn't know how he could keep this up. The ring around Astraea's finger brought him to a dead end.

But there was no way, he was going to give up on her.

"Please, please." The man seated before him said, tears and mucus disgustingly mended with blood around his nose.

"I don't know anything!" He cried.

This guy would probably lead to a dead end. He knew that as much as Alonzo knew, but he didn't care. The pain that was written in his heart wasn't compared to the pain he caused the man.

He was the one that rented the car to those who crashed Laetitia's car.

The sobs filled the silent room as Jayden started to cut his ear from his head.

Everyone that was linked to Astraea's abduction would die. Their were no innocent people in his eyes.

Innocent was Astraea.

But his sanity was ripped out of his hands, so why would he give people their sanity?

He became this cruel person.

Jayden took his role as the Don over from his father. The only reason he took this proposition was because of Astraea. The Don has the beneficial assessments for finding her.

Jayden's smirk told it all.
The man wasn't going to see another daylight in his life.

After the ear got detached of the man's head he stuck the ear in his mouth, chewing on it.

Alonzo just stood there, arms linked with each other while he stared at the scene that unfolded right before him.

The hostage peed in his pants and screamed like never before, that's how scared he was.

"Hmm, tasty." Jayden spat the chewed ear out straight in his face.

"Why are you doing this?" The hostage started shaking, when Jayden got a dental extracting forceps.

"You don't want to talk, huh. Then I'm going to make sure you never talk again." Jayden took a chair and sat right before him, turning the chairs back in front of the man.

Jayden slowly patted his cheek.

"What do you think?" He brought the tool up, showing it to him.

The capturer shook his head.

"Yess!!" Jayden nodded his head, smirking.

"Open."

The man didn't obey, he kept his mouth closed tightly.