𝟏𝟑 : 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭?

Scout had managed to get a few hours of sleep after her small talk with Thomas

Scout had managed to get a few hours of sleep after her small talk with Thomas. She heard faint rumbling in her sleep but decided to ignore it.

"Hey! Hey! Get up!" Thomas groaned out half asleep as he demanded for the kids to get up.
"I see something." He shrieked.

"What?" Asked Scout looking over her shoulder to see Minho already looking at her.

Somehow she had woken up in his arms. But didn't question it. "It's lights." Replied Thomas pointing a finger.

"We made it." Said Frypan.

"Let's go we gotta go!" Said Thomas grabbing his pack and throwing it over his shoulder. As the group of kids started running.

Scout looked up as the 'faint' rumbling shook her mind and thoughts away. She noticed bright flashes getting closer to them as they
ran.

"Keep moving! Cmon!" Yelled Thomas trying to get his tired voice louder than the bright flashes.

Off into the view was a large building bright yellow lights covering the whole building. The kids approached just as the lighting approached them too.

It was like a game of tag , they ran from the thunder as it chased them deeper into the desert.

Scout looked beside her as she ran to see Minho already looking up at the sky looking frightened.

He ducked slightly as thunder hit a car as if it was stopped in time. She turned away as a figure hit her and she fell onto the floor as her hearing slightly went away.

She looked down to the figure on top of her leg as she groaned and realized it was Minho.

Her eyes widened in fear and she shook his head , tears threatened to spill from her eyes but she wouldn't let them.

"Minho!" She shrieked looking at his distant figure and closed eyes.

She got up and pulled her leg away as Newt approached her and pulled her up. Her mind racing to Minho and his unconscious body.
She groaned as she slightly dragged her leg.

"Let's go!" Yelled Frypan from the door awaiting for them to enter.

"Who's got a light?" Asked Thomas frantically as he laid him down.

Suddenly a bright light turned on making Scout slightly turn away.

"Minho!" Yelled Thomas shaking Minho from both sides , his fist clenching onto his jacket.

Her hand rested on his cheek as looked into his closed eyes as a tear silently fell from her cheek. Thomas noticed this and couldn't help but smirk for a second.

"Cmon man." Groaned Newt wanting his friend to wake up. Suddenly he groaned and his eyes fluttered open. This scared Scout as she pulled her hand away , her eyes slightly widened.